I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my late owls! Glad to see you back Putty. Its not the same in here without you.
 
Salud gang!!!!! Just got in!!! Gonna have a night cap and hit the hay. Had a few beers in Lukenbach TX. Another check on my bucket list!
WOW. I see you were up waaaaaay past your bedtime Ranchy.
 
Late night, early rise. Have a lot a work to do in the yard before I go back to work this evening. We're short handed till they train some pups up,
and the Friday the 13th weekend is coming up. I can already feel the criminal activity being concocted lol.
 
Late night, early rise. Have a lot a work to do in the yard before I go back to work this evening. We're short handed till they train some pups up,
and the Friday the 13th weekend is coming up. I can already feel the criminal activity being concocted lol.
GleefulShrillAvians-size_restricted.gif
 
Late night, early rise. Have a lot a work to do in the yard before I go back to work this evening. We're short handed till they train some pups up,
and the Friday the 13th weekend is coming up. I can already feel the criminal activity being concocted lol.
giphy.gif
 
Late night, early rise. Have a lot a work to do in the yard before I go back to work this evening. We're short handed till they train some pups up,
and the Friday the 13th weekend is coming up. I can already feel the criminal activity being concocted lol.
Try not to over do it. That made me tired just reading it lol. Myself, I'm getting ready for Part I of my vacations this year. Flying to the Vineyard Saturday. ;)
 
So,Wally,,,just how many potholes have you ran over this week ? I know yer' just trying to teach them a lesson while relieving yer' pent up aggression at the same time but if you continue on with yer' lone chinaman war against them ,well bro,latest reports I'm privy to is those latest Russian potholes being fielded in yer A.O. are of a sentient AI design known to carry a grudge, long term,,,You might have bit off more than you can chew,PUTTY-BUDDYo_O
 
So,Wally,,,just how many potholes have you ran over this week ? I know yer' just trying to teach them a lesson while relieving yer' pent up aggression at the same time but if you continue on with yer' lone chinaman war against them ,well bro,latest reports I'm privy to is those latest Russian potholes being fielded in yer A.O. are of a sentient AI design known to carry a grudge, long term,,,You might have bit off more than you can chew,PUTTY-BUDDYo_O
Dominoes Pizza is on top of this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,073
Messages
14,660,845
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top