Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,746
- Reaction score
- 121,324
I keep thinking of Sacha Baron Cohen saying Gregory In the movie Talledega nights! LolGosh I'm on cloud 9 about Gregory
Just so elated for our franchise
I keep thinking of Sacha Baron Cohen saying Gregory In the movie Talledega nights! LolGosh I'm on cloud 9 about Gregory
Just so elated for our franchise
Like.Dude. You served this country and went to war. You're great people. You deserve more than a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chance. Anyone who says otherwise can tangle with me. And you know I'm not afraid to tangle.![]()
You are a good man Trouty and you served this country well. We're all behind you.My bro! Thank you and yes, I do know that LOL
It was my duty and pleasure to serve our wonderful country, my brother![]()
Many likesMy bro! Thank you and yes, I do know that LOL
It was my duty and pleasure to serve our wonderful country, my brother![]()

I keep thinking of Sacha Baron Cohen saying Gregory In the movie Talledega nights! Lol






You are a good man Trouty and you served this country well. We're all behind you.![]()
We're all behind you, especially Putty!! Salud!!Awww guys! Thanks, all! But again, it was my pleasure and duty![]()
We're all behind you, especially Putty!! Salud!!











My bro! Thank you and yes, I do know that LOL
It was my duty and pleasure to serve our wonderful country, my brother![]()
We're all behind you, especially Putty!! Salud!!

Good morning, sunshine. You have yourself a gorgeous day, SisGood morning my 3 amigos. Heading over to Bad Martha's. !Salud




At least you have the ability to recognize when you've made a mistake, and rectify it.I don't deserve the kindness and leniency I've received from the mods/admins here lately.
I could have easily been benched a half dozen times just in the last coupe days, triple that over the last week.
So appreciative.
I need to get this ship right, I'm sinking fast. Very fast.
Thank you CZ staff -- regardless of where I am at mentally. Sincerely... thank you -- for those of you who read this.
Thank you luv. Backatcha!Good morning, sunshine. You have yourself a gorgeous day, Sis![]()
We're all behind you, especially Putty!! Salud!!
@waldoputty
You broke the Gregory news to me with the shoutout in the thread. I wouldn't have seen it as quickly. Thank you, my buddy![]()
