I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning. Life sure is weird. We had a mini family reunion two nights ago too honor my mother's passing 5 years ago. Three of her sisters were there. Two came from out of town and were staying with the other. We had a great time. The next day, yesterday, the youngest one only 70 and in great heath passed away peacefully while taking a nap after lunch.
If you gotta go, that's the way to do it. RIP Aunt Becky

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning. Life sure is weird. We had a mini family reunion two nights ago too honor my mother's passing 5 years ago. Three of her sisters were there. Two came from out of town and were staying with the other. We had a great time. The next day, yesterday, the youngest one only 70 and in great heath passed away peacefully while taking a nap after lunch.
Hey Coach, hey Gus, my prayers to you and your family, my brother. Wasn't expecting to read that as your post unfolded. Rest in piece to Aunt Becky, she is now with the Lord. God bless you and your family, my brother.

waldoputty

Reaction score

sorry to hear, bro.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh Ranchy. I'm so sorry for your loss. God made sure to keep Aunt Becky around for the reunion. It wasn't a coincidence.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry and I agree, that is the best way to go.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that hermano. Condolences to you and yours :(

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Oh I'm so sorry. Sending you prayers my friend. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.