I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LOL I shoot lefty also as my left eye is dominant.
Right eye/hand dominant, left hander here, myself :)

Beer crew moonlighting as the ambidextrous crew? For some, at least? :)
:lmao: in ' little league' I would shuck my glove off of my right hand after fielding a ball to rifle it with that same hand,,, otherwise, I'd of probably hit somebody's car windshield,,, the coach tried to make me a pitcher one time,,,I think I 'beaned 5 outta 6 batters with this left hand throwing:facepalm:

maxdogg

Reaction score
:lmao: in ' little league' I would shuck my glove off of my right hand after fielding a ball to rifle it with that same hand,,, otherwise, I'd of probably hit somebody's car windshield,,, the coach tried to make me a pitcher one time,,,I think I 'beaned 5 outta 6 batters with this left hand throwing:facepalm:
lol I am a natural right hander but also ambidextrous.But if I shoot a rifle righty I cant do it but lefty i'm dead on.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
lol I am a natural right hander but also ambidextrous.But if I shoot a rifle righty I cant do it but lefty i'm dead on.
I copy,as I'm pretty much the same way,( I think, as I recall much bemoaning from oilfield crew having to work with what they constantly pointed out was my left handed- ness)

maxdogg

Reaction score
I copy,as I'm pretty much the same way,( I think, as I recall much bemoaning from oilfield crew having to work with what they constantly pointed out was my left handed- ness)
Yeah a quick story when I was about ten at sleepaway camp.we were learning to shoot. I was shooting righty and could not hit anything.
It pissed me of cause my buddies were doing fine.A counselor from Denmark named Henri said put the rifle to your left and all the sudden I could line the crosshairs and I was hitting the bullseye. He tapped me on the shoulder and said your left eye dominant. I'll never forget that guy.:)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey boys! Salud! I'm freaking drunk, just got back from Mexico.
You don't type like you're drunk.........Are you dictating this?.....No wait, then it would've read, "Hhhey boysss! Sssalud! I AM FREAKIN' DruHICCUP........druHICCUP..........druHICCUP..........WASTED!"

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yeah a quick story when I was about ten at sleepaway camp.we were learning to shoot. I was shooting righty and could not hit anything.
It pissed me of cause my buddies were doing fine.A counselor from Denmark named Henri said put the rifle to your left and all the sudden I could line the crosshairs and I was hitting the bullseye. He tapped me on the shoulder and said your left eye dominant. I'll never forget that guy.:)
The 'quick' test is to close yer eyes,while holding yer' index finger out in front of you just like the
" post" front sight of an M-16 & the other hand holds a circle just like the 'peep' rear aperture sight,,,holding them out just like a rifle & then open yer' eyes and which ever " eye" draws the most naturally occurring " sight alignment " is yer dominant eyeball,,,

waldoputty

Reaction score
Hey,Y'all,,,I just saw on T.V. for the first time this ergonomically designed sleeping pillow,,,
* MED-CLINE*,,,,I KNOW I could groove to it's slumbering appeal,,,but if I'd of phoned in an 'order' right quickly,,, they were fixing to " chip" $100 off my purchase price,,,SHEESE!,,,Sleeping with dead hookers is a hell of a lot cheaper & it's a true, deep & restful sleep, TOO!o_O

i use foam pillows but no where that expensive...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I just went full on Bob Villa in my living room and son’s room tonight. Dissembled his old bed frame and threw it out, and assembled his new one. Assembled a new dresser. Took apart my coffee table and tossed it, too. Tore out the crown molding in my living room. Just finished. I was making him help me, too. And he hated it but was an awesome helper. After his shower he gets an In N Out shake this late pm for being an awesome help

Woot!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
img_20160816_1727005.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@stasheroo

My bro, I think you're the only person who clicked the link I left in The Beatles thread, my brother! LOL :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for taking the time, dude, I didn't want to type all that out in CC's thread when I had just posted it a day or two prior. Thanks for actually checking out my posts, brotherman.

You a rad, rad dude :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.