I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@stasheroo

My bro, I think you're the only person who clicked the link I left in The Beatles thread, my brother! LOL :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for taking the time, dude, I didn't want to type all that out in CC's thread when I had just posted it a day or two prior. Thanks for actually checking out my posts, brotherman.

You a rad, rad dude :D:D
Sorry I didn't click on it, but you said it was something you'd already posted, so I figured I'd read it already. :)

Am I wrong?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@stasheroo

My bro, I think you're the only person who clicked the link I left in The Beatles thread, my brother! LOL :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for taking the time, dude, I didn't want to type all that out in CC's thread when I had just posted it a day or two prior. Thanks for actually checking out my posts, brotherman.

My pleasure my friend!

How could I not when you're displaying your great taste in music?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't click on it, but you said it was something you'd already posted, so I figured I'd read it already. :)

Am I wrong?
Oh no, Runny, you we're all up in that thread with me that day, helping me get through a rough day. You'd been there, seen that amigo :star::star::star:

Xelda

Reaction score
@stasheroo

I clicked it too, Trouty. It took us to the Favorite Songs thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.