I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Good morning. Life sure is weird. We had a mini family reunion two nights ago too honor my mother's passing 5 years ago. Three of her sisters were there. Two came from out of town and were staying with the other. We had a great time. The next day, yesterday, the youngest one only 70 and in great heath passed away peacefully while taking a nap after lunch.
If you gotta go, that's the way to do it. RIP Aunt Becky

Sorry for your loss man.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Dang, some of these suckaz never give out a Like. Like pulling teeth.

Dayum :(

Gotta reassess how I hook these fooz up... Beer Thread homies ain’t like that

ShortRound

Reaction score

I just keep going for the bottom right corner.

p8xQG2G.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I just keep going for the bottom right corner.

p8xQG2G.gif
Bruh, Do your thing, my boy Shorty. That post I made wasn't for our crew here, just a general observation of some of the suckaz on the board. Everyone here is cool as a fug about spreading the generosity

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Spending the last couple days with my boy has been awesome. Have him for 5 more days, too. Woot!

Go Cowboys :star::starspin:

ShortRound

Reaction score
Bruh, Do your thing, my boy Shorty. That post I made wasn't for our crew here, just a general observation of some of the suckaz on the board. Everyone here is cool as a fug about spreading the generosity

dude you know me... I give out likes like a cheap slut

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dang, some of these suckaz never give out a Like. Like pulling teeth.

Dayum :(

Gotta reassess how I hook these fooz up... Beer Thread homies ain’t like that
I keep trying to like in this thread, forgetting I can't. lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
All those uppity posters been holding me back
YA,MAN;,,,I HEAR YOU,,,I've done reached the over- saturation LeveL
with all the snide pissy NEGATIVITY ,,,and NON- APPRECIATION fer' even posting & playing in their THREADS,,,truly a SNIT-FEST OF SELF ABSORBED GRANDIOSE CANNIBALISTIC physiological CASING-LINER on display & posted daily were a Man to have rendered sight upon would place me hard pressed in pondering.

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
dude you know me... I give out likes like a cheap slut
With me on the corner of 5th and Lankershim! :)

My post was to blow off steam about members who at the very most, rarely poke their heads in here. I even took Likes back from one or two the them, I’m such a petty son of a ***** lmao

The Tavern is a sounding off board for all of us, man, never meant towards our own unless explicitly stated. And Shorty, you may not post in here by the thousands like some of us, but your one of us! Hardy har har :)

Dude, I hate Like hoarders (for lack of a better term)

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Cool! So what are you doing here??? :omg:
:laugh:
It’s like a heroin addiction this site, and my son is playing an insufferable Tall Tale-type game called Detroit Become Human and I cant take him away from it, other than for a lunch today in Lil Tokyo. He finally just beat the damn thing, so now I have him back <tear runs down cheek> :laugh::laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s like a heroin addiction this site, and my son is playing an insufferable Tall Tale-type game called Detroit Become Human and I cant take him away from it, other than for a lunch today in Lil Tokyo. He finally just beat the damn thing, so now I have him back <tear runs down cheek> :laugh::laugh:
LMAO!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
YA,MAN;,,,I HEAR YOU,,,I've done reached the over- saturation LeveL
with all the snide pissy NEGATIVITY ,,,and NON- APPRECIATION fer' even posting & playing in their THREADS,,,truly a SNIT-FEST OF SELF ABSORBED GRANDIOSE CANNIBALISTIC physiological CASING-LINER on display & posted daily were a Man to have rendered sight upon would place me hard pressed in pondering.

:starspin:o_O:starspin:
:bow::bow::bow:

It’s disgusting, bro

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:)

Hey dude, thank you for the other day, when you kept me company in the music thread. I wasn’t doing good that day, and you were there by my side for what seemed like all afternoon/evening. Thank you, Runny

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:)

Hey dude, thank you for the other day, when you kept me company in the music thread. I wasn’t doing good that day, and you were there by my side for what seemed like all afternoon/evening. Thank you, Runny
Anytime, my brutha. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.