Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortRound

Reaction score

iwTXChM.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Spending the last couple days with my boy has been awesome. Have him for 5 more days, too. Woot!

Go Cowboys :star::starspin:
*genuine* LIKE *

& have I genuinely failed to mention lately that,,, "I LIKE JERRY" around here recently?,,,:huh::starspin::huh:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
*genuine* LIKE *

& have I genuinely failed to mention lately that,,, "I LIKE JERRY" around here recently?,,,:huh::starspin::huh:
It's stamped on your timeline for time immemorial my brudda. Lots of folks like Jerruh, lot's of supporters here, at CZ, of him, Mel.

Not my cup of tea, but to each their own. I certainly never hold it against a poster, especially a brother such as you. Such as I hope the same from you, and others alike, for my utter despise of the man

Go Cowboys :thumbup::thumbup::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

As an aside, you have a RIDE OR DIE friend here in me, Mel, and I NEVER take your posts for granted, my dear friend. :star::starspin::starspin::star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not,good my little brother!,,, I've but a single 'glug' remains within the JIM BEAM jug,,,& I ain't driving driving nowhere tonight,,,o_O
Oh man, "not good" is an understatement, my dear brother. I hope you pull through it man, those are the toughest nights. I hope you at least have a pack of cigs and some benzos to bide you, brotherman

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
12 gauge Remington 870 ;)
Did I told you about that 870 pump ,I'd put together,MAXIMUS?
with the 'choate' FN-FAL style of pistol grip stock? ,,,well, being a southpaw & shucking loose on a virtual feathered wall of Gamble quail,,,I tended to 'cant' that configuration ever so slightly in the frenzied rush of shucking out shot& it would throw the chock blocks into my corn binder of trombone play action,,,,o_O

maxdogg

Reaction score
Did I told you about that 870 pump ,I'd put together,MAXIMUS?
with the 'choate' FN-FAL style of pistol grip stock? ,,,well, being a southpaw & shucking loose on a virtual feathered wall of Gamble quail,,,I tended to 'cant' that configuration ever so slightly in the frenzied rush of shucking out shot& it would throw the chock blocks into my corn binder of trombone play action,,,,o_O
LOL I shoot lefty also as my left eye is dominant.

Status
Not open for further replies.