I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stasheroo

My bro, I think you're the only person who clicked the link I left in The Beatles thread, my brother! LOL :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for taking the time, dude, I didn't want to type all that out in CC's thread when I had just posted it a day or two prior. Thanks for actually checking out my posts, brotherman.

You a rad, rad dude :D:D
Sorry I didn't click on it, but you said it was something you'd already posted, so I figured I'd read it already. :)

Am I wrong?
 
@stasheroo

My bro, I think you're the only person who clicked the link I left in The Beatles thread, my brother! LOL :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for taking the time, dude, I didn't want to type all that out in CC's thread when I had just posted it a day or two prior. Thanks for actually checking out my posts, brotherman.

You a rad, rad dude :D:D

My pleasure my friend!

How could I not when you're displaying your great taste in music?
 
Sorry I didn't click on it, but you said it was something you'd already posted, so I figured I'd read it already. :)

Am I wrong?
Oh no, Runny, you we're all up in that thread with me that day, helping me get through a rough day. You'd been there, seen that amigo :star::star::star:
 
@stasheroo
My bro, I think you're the only person who clicked the link I left in The Beatles thread, my brother! LOL :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for taking the time, dude, I didn't want to type all that out in CC's thread when I had just posted it a day or two prior. Thanks for actually checking out my posts, brotherman.

You a rad, rad dude :D:D
I clicked it too, Trouty. It took us to the Favorite Songs thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,103
Messages
14,667,669
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top