I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelda

Reaction score
Thanks man. It's the only thing I've ever painted that I've hung in my own house.
Very nice work. I've never tinkered with air brushing. A friend and I were going to quit our good paying jobs and move to Florida. She was going to waitress and I was going to air brush t shirts. We were going to be beach bums after hours. My Emmitt drawing is the only thing of mine that I hung in my house. I don't know why, but I had to get rid of my art as fast as it dried. Mostly oil paint. I did a portrait of my Pops and gave it to his daughter in exchange for a picture of him. I probably would have kept that one and hung it. I worked through my grief by talking to him while I painted his portrait. I repainted the interior of my home to work through some stuff and I'm not sure where Emmitt is at, but I will find him.

Xelda

Reaction score
there u go again. cannot avoid thinking about putty butt.
may be instead of obsessing on putty excrement, perhaps u should offer up some butter to the butterboy gang to see if they will allow u access to the exclusive club...
WOW! I thought this was a beer thread!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Very nice work. I've never tinkered with air brushing. A friend and I were going to quit our good paying jobs and move to Florida. She was going to waitress and I was going to air brush t shirts. We were going to be beach bums after hours. My Emmitt drawing is the only thing of mine that I hung in my house. I don't know why, but I had to get rid of my art as fast as it dried. Mostly oil paint. I did a portrait of my Pops and gave it to his daughter in exchange for a picture of him. I probably would have kept that one and hung it. I worked through my grief by talking to him while I painted his portrait. I repainted the interior of my home to work through some stuff and I'm not sure where Emmitt is at, but I will find him.
So, you're an artist as well? Awesome! Would love to see some of your work! It's funny, that '57 Chevy I posted in the "Most gorgeous car" thread, a lot of people think is a photograph of a car I painted, rather than a painting of a photograph of a car. lol

Xelda

Reaction score
So, you're an artist as well? Awesome! Would love to see some of your work! It's funny, that '57 Chevy I posted in the "Most gorgeous car" thread, a lot of people think is a photograph of a car I painted, rather than a painting of a photograph of a car. lol
I'd like to think I'm still an artist even though I haven't done anything in a long time. That's a huge compliment if you think of it. It's harder to get things accurate than to just Picasso them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd like to think I'm still an artist even though I haven't done anything in a long time. That's a huge compliment if you think of it. It's harder to get things accurate than to just Picasso them.
It is a huge compliment, especially since I was going for photorealism. My ex brother-in-law's wife bought a stencil outline of a '57 Chevy, to hang on the wall in their billiard room, and he told her, "No, let (me) paint one. He can make it look real!" So, since he saved me a couple grand by installing my new boiler, I felt compelled to not make him look like a liar. lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
there u go again. cannot avoid thinking about putty butt.
may be instead of obsessing on putty excrement, perhaps u should offer up some butter to the butterboy gang to see if they will allow u access to the exclusive club...
Ha-Ah,,,yer' premature pop-off of Puttyness is as prompt& timely as a Singapore swingles self love statics of sucsess seminar at a colostomy bag user anonymous meeting, I've in the dossier, of you chairing in yer' residence's mainbathroom as the headcheese& bag scrubber on every Thursday morning at 5:00 a.m. to ensure the unlimited continued enjoyment of yer' local san fran fan club,,,o_O

:facepalm::rolleyes::facepalm:

o_O:laugh:o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ya,know?, I had a close family friend ,I grew up with & around the 10th grade at a county fair he got
' hooked' on that tee- shirt air brushing angle, saving his money for regulators & pen gun sprayer tips,,,,he developed a certain eye for detail,sidelined custom interior upholstery restoration of classic vehicles,,, last I'd heard from my mother about 15 years ago he'd had a stroke/ heart attack after his second marriage to the same gal,,,I guess he's still above ground(IDKo_O)

FineFan

Reaction score
DcwWjuS.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
WOW! I thought this was a beer thread!
I think you missed my post yesterday.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Good to see you in the Tavern. Salud!!
My fill in. Be nice.
Meaning, NO spitting while intoxicated talking about casing-liners & buttery butts!:lmao2:

@Xelda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.