I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Guys. I'm in tears.

Just woke up.

Go out to my living room. My son is still asleep. He went to bed after me last night as he usually does when he doesn't have school. As I approach my chair I notice a school art project he did for me in 4th grade resting up, propped against the chair cushion. Below it, a long note.

My son wrote me a note pleading me not to drink. Knowing that I will go out and get booze right away, while he's asleep, without him trying to stop me. He tries to stop me every day, but I can sneak out while he's asleep with zero resistance, and of course carte blanche when he isn't here.

This note is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever received in my life, other than my son, himself.

I know I wont be drinking today. And that I'll keep this note forever, and read it many times, as he asked me to do whenever I feel the need to drink.

Utterly beside myself at the compassion and heart of my son. Coupled with disgust that I took him to this limit for him try to get me to stop. And that I still want to drink so very badly at this minute.

But there's no chance in hell I am, now... not today.

A good morning to all of you. Everyone have a blessed day. :star::starspin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Guys. I'm in tears.

Just woke up.

Go out to my living room. My son is still asleep. He went to bed after me last night as he usually does when he doesn't have school. As I approach my chair I notice a school art project he did for me in 4th grade resting up, propped against the chair cushion. Below it, a long note.

My son wrote me a note pleading me not to drink. Knowing that I will go out and get booze right away, while he's asleep, without him trying to stop me. He tries to stop me every day, but I can sneak out while he's asleep with zero resistance, and of course carte blanche when he isn't here.

This note is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever received in my life, other than my son, himself.

I know I wont be drinking today. And that I'll keep this note forever, and read it many times, as he asked me to do whenever I feel the need to drink.

Utterly beside myself at the compassion and heart of my son. Coupled with disgust that I took him to this limit for him try to get me to stop. And that I still want to drink so very badly at this minute.

;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Guys. I'm in tears.

Just woke up.

If you need help, there's no shame in seeking it. We're all here for you, but there's only so much we can do behind our screens. The fact that your son is so worried is clearly a strong motivator for you, but is it enough?

Trouty my friend, I don't know if your boy is worried for no reason, or if his concerns are justified, but you know the answer, and only you can make the decisions that may be necessary.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ha-Ah,,,yer' premature pop-off of Puttyness is as prompt& timely as a Singapore swingles self love statics of sucsess seminar at a colostomy bag user anonymous meeting, I've in the dossier, of you chairing in yer' residence's mainbathroom as the headcheese& bag scrubber on every Thursday morning at 5:00 a.m. to ensure the unlimited continued enjoyment of yer' local san fran fan club,,,o_O

:facepalm::rolleyes::facepalm:

o_O:laugh:o_O

trying to peep from the toilet is pretty gross.
i guess u got delusional visions befitting such bad karma
go to the white light of puttyism zen and repent for such naughty melon behavior

waldoputty

Reaction score
Guys. I'm in tears.

Just woke up.

bro, some good test results are not card blanche...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guys. I'm in tears.

Just woke up.

My friend, you are not going to receive better motivation or a stronger reason than that.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you need help, there's no shame in seeking it. We're all here for you, but there's only so much we can do behind our screens. The fact that your son is so worried is clearly a strong motivator for you, but is it enough?

Trouty my friend, I don't know if your boy is worried for no reason, or if his concerns are justified, but you know the answer, and only you can make the decisions that may be necessary.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guys. I'm in tears.

Just woke up.

We love you brother!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Guys. I'm in tears.

Just woke up.

You already know what you gotta do there Cowboy!,,,:thumbup:

jday

Reaction score
LoL, there are several in exhibiting abstentious behaviour,,, @fishspill is one remaining unchecked on my list,,,,Our bro @jday is merely letting @T-RO rapid punch hisself out in the ring,all the while in preparation of preparatory pre- invasion Naval bombardment after the pads& helmets are chinched tight fer' battle in T.C. ,,,, AND THEIRS THAT one poster ( whose a Texan) with that Tony Romo high school yearbook photo as an AVATAR,,,That I do miss not seeing his posts* I couldn't tell you his user handle if MONTY HALL hisself were to arise from his year old grave &would offer me $1000 dollars&29 seconds of time to respond correctly eithero_O
"Like." :grin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
trying to peep from the toilet is pretty gross.
i guess u got delusional visions befitting such bad karma
go to the white light of puttyism zen and repent for such naughty melon behavior
,,,:huh:,,,,'copy',,,,dude!,,,there's two low earth orbit satellites committed solely to the surveillance of yer' every 4" move ,,24-7,,,yer' gonna be needing to find some place under a bridge with some steam vents,huge rabid rats running around or something to attempt masking yer' nude activities of weirdness, in order to conduct yer' next "meeting" if you intend to keep it out of yer' dossier',,,:eek:

waldoputty

Reaction score
,,,:huh:,,,,'copy',,,,dude!,,,there's two low earth orbit satellites committed solely to the surveillance of yer' every 4" move ,,24-7,,,yer' gonna be needing to find some place under a bridge with some steam vents,huge rabid rats running around or something to attempt masking yer' nude activities of weirdness, in order to conduct yer' next "meeting" if you intend to keep it out of yer' dossier',,,:eek:

exposed, melon, bluffing does not become u :lmao:
u know that 2 leo birds are not capable of providing 24-7 monitoring
hope the toilet water tastes good :eek:
GPS_satellite_constellation.jpg

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hell, if I'd have gone to confession when I was a young buck, the priests would have had to be tag teaming to handle hearing it. One might have wanted to quit and join me.

Status
Not open for further replies.