I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
exposed, melon, bluffing does not become u :lmao:
u know that 2 leo birds are not capable of providing 24-7 monitoring
hope the toilet water tastes good :eek:
GPS_satellite_constellation.jpg
Copy that,,, it should've been a minimum of 3 of which wouldve had been placed in a much higher geosynchronous orbit and that still is probably less than adequate for entire around the clock "PUTTY eye spy",,, I reckon that new medication yer' on has tightened & tuned up yer' fried rice wok-bowl pretty good ,as 6 months ago, were I to dropped that wiggey bug on you,you'd of slathered yerself up in butter& then wrapped 3 layers of aluminum foil around your self & stood motionless by the T.V. antenna just trying the
" blend-in with the putty zen" to keep from freaking out,,,good job on yer' road back to wellness,,,:thumbup::clap::thumbup:







o_O
 
Copy that,,, it should've been a minimum of 3 of which wouldve had been placed in a much higher geosynchronous orbit and that still is probably less than adequate for entire around the clock "PUTTY eye spy",,, I reckon that new medication yer' on has tightened & tuned up yer' fried rice wok-bowl pretty good ,as 6 months ago, were I to dropped that wiggey bug on you,you'd of slathered yerself up in butter& then wrapped 3 layers of aluminum foil around your self & stood motionless by the T.V. antenna just trying the
" blend-in with the putty zen" to keep from freaking out,,,good job on yer' road back to wellness,,,:thumbup::clap::thumbup:







o_O


for shame, melon changing his story
:oops:
 
Ola, amigos. Hope y’all are enjoying your Sunday.

Thank you all for the kind words, earlier. :star::starspin:
 
Ola, amigos. Hope y’all are enjoying your Sunday.

Thank you all for the kind words, earlier. :star::starspin:
Nothing, but love coming from this area of existence. It's all headed your way, big daddy.
 
Guys. I'm in tears.

Just woke up.

Go out to my living room. My son is still asleep. He went to bed after me last night as he usually does when he doesn't have school. As I approach my chair I notice a school art project he did for me in 4th grade resting up, propped against the chair cushion. Below it, a long note.

My son wrote me a note pleading me not to drink. Knowing that I will go out and get booze right away, while he's asleep, without him trying to stop me. He tries to stop me every day, but I can sneak out while he's asleep with zero resistance, and of course carte blanche when he isn't here.

This note is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever received in my life, other than my son, himself.

I know I wont be drinking today. And that I'll keep this note forever, and read it many times, as he asked me to do whenever I feel the need to drink.

Utterly beside myself at the compassion and heart of my son. Coupled with disgust that I took him to this limit for him try to get me to stop. And that I still want to drink so very badly at this minute.

But there's no chance in hell I am, now... not today.

A good morning to all of you. Everyone have a blessed day. :star::starspin:
Hang in there bro.
 
@Trouty

That should be an eye opener for ya. Maybe make a deal with him like only drinking on weekends and go from there. Tell him it is hard to stop but you'll work on it.

Kids see things in a different light and it shows his concern. Hang in there but it might be wise to just sit down and talk with him.
 
How happy is the boy, knowing his words affected you?
He's very happy. He's proud of his daddy. I've been eating clonopins today like candy. I need this one to last and not be a "3-4 day sober up"

Thanks for asking, my bro :star:

How is your day, Runny?
 
@Trouty

That should be an eye opener for ya. Maybe make a deal with him like only drinking on weekends and go from there. Tell him it is hard to stop but you'll work on it.

Kids see things in a different light and it shows his concern. Hang in there but it might be wise to just sit down and talk with him.
I wish I could do only weekends. It would be a great deal, Dex, but it's so hard to stop. I drink on the weekends, and then on the way back from dropping him off at school on Monday, or during the summer, whatever day, and I go straight to my liquor store.

I think I can get back to that "moderate" drinker I was pre-25, but it's gonna take some time. I can't fathom how I wont drink during Boys games and NFL Sundays.

I've cut myself off from Parts Unknown and No Reservations because it triggers the **** out of me. It's so sucky, too, because of my adoration of Tony Bourdain.
 
He's very happy. He's proud of his daddy. I've been eating clonopins today like candy. I need this one to last and not be a "3-4 day sober up"

Thanks for asking, my bro :star:

How is your day, Runny?
Almost over. Gotta get to bed soon. Didn't get as much sleep this weekend as I'd hoped for, so I need to get as close to 8 as I can tonight, otherwise I'll be playing catch up all week, which never works. Lol
 
I wish I could do only weekends. It would be a great deal, Dex, but it's so hard to stop. I drink on the weekends, and then on the way back from dropping him off at school on Monday, or during the summer, whatever day, and I go straight to my liquor store.

I think I can get back to that "moderate" drinker I was pre-25, but it's gonna take some time. I can't fathom how I wont drink during Boys games and NFL Sundays.

I've cut myself off from Parts Unknown and No Reservations because it triggers the **** out of me. It's so sucky, too, because of my adoration of Tony Bourdain.

Xanax, Clono or whatever can get ya through the sobering up period but can't continue that for years. I recommend a lot of junk food, ice cream and the biggest Big Gulps of Mt Dew that you can find :grin:

Oh, when I want to stop drinking for awhile, outdoor activities help tremendously. Go hiking, hit the beach, something.

I can start and stop whenever I want to now. If I go weeks without alcohol, so be it as long as I have my sweets and soda :muttley:
 
Almost over. Gotta get to bed soon. Didn't get as much sleep this weekend as I'd hoped for, so I need to get as close to 8 as I can tonight, otherwise I'll be playing catch up all week, which never works. Lol
Get your rest on, brother. We'll catch you later, Runny. :star::starspin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,310
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top