I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying a Padron (cigar) on my balcony, listening to my son play with his friends; laughing. If I died now, I would die a happy man.
 
Enjoying a Padron (cigar) on my balcony, listening to my son play with his friends; laughing. If I died now, I would die a happy man.
Good morning luv. The sounds of children playing is wonderful. For me, its very relaxing and at the same time, brings me back to childhood memories. Have a wonderful day my friend.:)
 
Good morning luv. The sounds of children playing is wonderful. For me, its very relaxing and at the same time, brings me back to childhood memories. Have a wonderful day my friend.:)
A blessed day to you, M! :) Isn’t it so gorgeous!?

I need to go night-night but I’m afraid I caught the music bug. :)
 
On behalf of well, ME I'd like to thank you for ridding the world of one of those slithering monsters. Watch out though, they can still bite you even after you cut their heads off. So glad you didn't pick it up, tell it how beautiful it was and gently place it on a tree limb or something.
A Northern Water snake it was about 2 1\2 feet long.
Grrrrrr!!!! Xelda! Grrrrr!!!!! :muttley:

Snakes are gorgeous and intriguing and apex predators. Pure killers. I never begrudge one for taking one out, my friend Jack who used to post here would routinely use his .357 or a shovel on the majestic fer-de-lances so common in his neck of the woods in C America. But snakes are gorgeous.

:(

I have a thread, somewhere, about my love for snakes and sharks.
Did I ever mention about the time I'd pitched a skinned out& headless rattlesnake of about 2' out by the javalina watering washtub & a roadrunner immediately came running in and started pecking at the end where it's head should've been,,,Y/N ?
,,,,well,I just did,,,,:lmao:
 
Sitting on my balcony enjoying the sunrise over the Rockies with a cup tea and our cats. Live is good!
 
@Xelda

See if you can make it through this vid: :)



One of my fav's that I've posted once or twice here. He has a GoPro rigged to a hockey stick.

We ran into a few of these guys doing company rucks through Tiefort Mtn at Irwin (Barstow, CA). Our CO would just guide us around them. Lots of Mojave Greens in Barstow where I spent 5 years. Highest LD-50 of all the venomous snakes in North America, if I'm not mistaken. A hybrid rattler. Their bite is more dangerous than even the Eastern Diamond or Coral snake.

Just a gorgeous, majestic snake. But they do kill. Last victim of their bite was a woman out at Mt. Baldy area in 2015, last I checked. Powerful bite. They're not Brown snake or Taipan or Mamba (black or green) venomous, but still nothing to scoff at.


Definitely made my sphincters tighten.
 
Morning everyone :star::star::star:

Well, it's afternoon now -- got busy with patients, my usual morning consisting of hypertension, diabetes, torn meniscus, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, coccidiomycosis, sinusitis,
peripheral neuropathy, degenerative disc disease, sprains, strains, constipation, diarrhea, etc.

I hope everyone out there is healthy.
 
Well, it's afternoon now -- got busy with patients, my usual morning consisting of hypertension, diabetes, torn meniscus, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, coccidiomycosis, sinusitis,
peripheral neuropathy, degenerative disc disease, sprains, strains, constipation, diarrhea, etc.

I hope everyone out there is healthy.
tenor.gif
I have this pain on my..... :muttley:

Hope your afternoon went well.:)​
 
@Xelda

See if you can make it through this vid: :)



One of my fav's that I've posted once or twice here. He has a GoPro rigged to a hockey stick.

We ran into a few of these guys doing company rucks through Tiefort Mtn at Irwin (Barstow, CA). Our CO would just guide us around them. Lots of Mojave Greens in Barstow where I spent 5 years. Highest LD-50 of all the venomous snakes in North America, if I'm not mistaken. A hybrid rattler. Their bite is more dangerous than even the Eastern Diamond or Coral snake.

Just a gorgeous, majestic snake. But they do kill. Last victim of their bite was a woman out at Mt. Baldy area in 2015, last I checked. Powerful bite. They're not Brown snake or Taipan or Mamba (black or green) venomous, but still nothing to scoff at.

:eek:No Thank You!
 
@Xelda

See if you can make it through this vid: :)

One of my fav's that I've posted once or twice here. He has a GoPro rigged to a hockey stick.

We ran into a few of these guys doing company rucks through Tiefort Mtn at Irwin (Barstow, CA). Our CO would just guide us around them. Lots of Mojave Greens in Barstow where I spent 5 years. Highest LD-50 of all the venomous snakes in North America, if I'm not mistaken. A hybrid rattler. Their bite is more dangerous than even the Eastern Diamond or Coral snake.

Just a gorgeous, majestic snake. But they do kill. Last victim of their bite was a woman out at Mt. Baldy area in 2015, last I checked. Powerful bite. They're not Brown snake or Taipan or Mamba (black or green) venomous, but still nothing to scoff at.
@Trouty I can't make it through that picture. There's no damned way I'm clicking on it. Remember the phobia thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,120
Messages
14,668,416
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top