I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Enjoying a Padron (cigar) on my balcony, listening to my son play with his friends; laughing. If I died now, I would die a happy man.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Enjoying a Padron (cigar) on my balcony, listening to my son play with his friends; laughing. If I died now, I would die a happy man.
Good morning luv. The sounds of children playing is wonderful. For me, its very relaxing and at the same time, brings me back to childhood memories. Have a wonderful day my friend.:)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning luv. The sounds of children playing is wonderful. For me, its very relaxing and at the same time, brings me back to childhood memories. Have a wonderful day my friend.:)
A blessed day to you, M! :) Isn’t it so gorgeous!?

I need to go night-night but I’m afraid I caught the music bug. :)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
On behalf of well, ME I'd like to thank you for ridding the world of one of those slithering monsters. Watch out though, they can still bite you even after you cut their heads off. So glad you didn't pick it up, tell it how beautiful it was and gently place it on a tree limb or something.
A Northern Water snake it was about 2 1\2 feet long.
Grrrrrr!!!! Xelda! Grrrrr!!!!! :muttley:

Snakes are gorgeous and intriguing and apex predators. Pure killers. I never begrudge one for taking one out, my friend Jack who used to post here would routinely use his .357 or a shovel on the majestic fer-de-lances so common in his neck of the woods in C America. But snakes are gorgeous.

:(

I have a thread, somewhere, about my love for snakes and sharks.
Did I ever mention about the time I'd pitched a skinned out& headless rattlesnake of about 2' out by the javalina watering washtub & a roadrunner immediately came running in and started pecking at the end where it's head should've been,,,Y/N ?
,,,,well,I just did,,,,:lmao:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sitting on my balcony enjoying the sunrise over the Rockies with a cup tea and our cats. Live is good!

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
@Xelda

See if you can make it through this vid: :)

One of my fav's that I've posted once or twice here. He has a GoPro rigged to a hockey stick.

We ran into a few of these guys doing company rucks through Tiefort Mtn at Irwin (Barstow, CA). Our CO would just guide us around them. Lots of Mojave Greens in Barstow where I spent 5 years. Highest LD-50 of all the venomous snakes in North America, if I'm not mistaken. A hybrid rattler. Their bite is more dangerous than even the Eastern Diamond or Coral snake.

Just a gorgeous, majestic snake. But they do kill. Last victim of their bite was a woman out at Mt. Baldy area in 2015, last I checked. Powerful bite. They're not Brown snake or Taipan or Mamba (black or green) venomous, but still nothing to scoff at.

Definitely made my sphincters tighten.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Morning everyone :star::star::star:

Well, it's afternoon now -- got busy with patients, my usual morning consisting of hypertension, diabetes, torn meniscus, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, coccidiomycosis, sinusitis,
peripheral neuropathy, degenerative disc disease, sprains, strains, constipation, diarrhea, etc.

I hope everyone out there is healthy.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well, it's afternoon now -- got busy with patients, my usual morning consisting of hypertension, diabetes, torn meniscus, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, coccidiomycosis, sinusitis,
peripheral neuropathy, degenerative disc disease, sprains, strains, constipation, diarrhea, etc.

I hope everyone out there is healthy.
tenor.gif
I have this pain on my..... :muttley:

Hope your afternoon went well.:)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
@Xelda

One of my fav's that I've posted once or twice here. He has a GoPro rigged to a hockey stick.

We ran into a few of these guys doing company rucks through Tiefort Mtn at Irwin (Barstow, CA). Our CO would just guide us around them. Lots of Mojave Greens in Barstow where I spent 5 years. Highest LD-50 of all the venomous snakes in North America, if I'm not mistaken. A hybrid rattler. Their bite is more dangerous than even the Eastern Diamond or Coral snake.

Just a gorgeous, majestic snake. But they do kill. Last victim of their bite was a woman out at Mt. Baldy area in 2015, last I checked. Powerful bite. They're not Brown snake or Taipan or Mamba (black or green) venomous, but still nothing to scoff at.

:eek:No Thank You!

Xelda

Reaction score
@Xelda

@Trouty I can't make it through that picture. There's no damned way I'm clicking on it. Remember the phobia thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.