I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:thumbup: and crow ye shall feast upon ,,,er,,,also!

* man,it's cool with me ,concercerning your personal views on things,everybody's got them for one reason or another,,

** I think I'm gonna pull a 'glug' from the jug,,,but I think that's the underlying cause of the drunken stupor I enjoy& hangovers,,,I'll submit a further detailed report on the subject matter after conducting further,,," glug",,,field research:lmao:
:yourock::yourock::yourock::bow::bow::bow:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Speaking of our pal Pooty, dude is having a rough one up in the arid NE California. We spoke last night while he was at Home Depot trying to get a screen for an AC duct.

Dude is warrior’ing through that hellish land he rents out, trying and trying to find a buyer.

@waldoputty keep your head up, amigo

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Speaking of our pal Pooty, dude is having a rough one up in the arid NE California. We spoke last night while he was at Home Depot trying to get a screen for an AC duct.

Dude is warrior’ing through that hellish land he rents out, trying and trying to find a buyer.
Needs to get a good realtor or property manager so that he can focus on football!!!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Word up Waldo! That stuff is rough. I won't call you Willard for a full 3 days, in pity of you.

FineFan

Reaction score
Hello my friends, I'm stopping by to say that I won't be around the site for awhile.
My little cat Meow Meow passed away in her sleep yesterday. It is not easy to handle. Hard to be at work.
I know she was only an animal, but she has been with me for so long. We've been through so much together.
We basically started new lives together. Now she's gone. I've got to go.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Hello my friends, I'm stopping by to say that I won't be around the site for awhile.
My little cat Meow Meow passed away in her sleep yesterday. It is not easy to handle. Hard to be at work.
I know she was only an animal, but she has been with me for so long. We've been through so much together.

Sorry to hear that, friend. An emotional attachment to a pet is very normal.
When you're ready, I respectfully suggest you get another cat. They can be very
calming to us humans. It sucks when they leave us but they fill a void while they're here.

RIP, Meow Meow.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Ain't you heard,,, the HOMELAND has called upon all it's deployed secret Asian man America agents and informed them to divest of all investments most ricky-tick,,, we are in a slow boil war with China whether you,them or anybody's neighbor agrees or not,,,China is playing the world domination game,BRO! ,,,It'll go any one of a thousand different ways as the temperature continually rises, but the end result is certaino_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Wishing you a lovely day, sweetie :star::star::star:
Aw, thank you luv. Here's wishing you the same. Hope your feeling well today. I'm so sorry to hear about our @waldoputty . Poor thing having to deal with that. Thank you for letting us know. I miss seeing him when he's not around. He's our WILLARD POOTY. :D

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I sent you a pm luv.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sorry for your loss. Our pets are part of the family. I've cried like a baby at the loss of a pet. Make sure you get another, they are great companions and there are a lot of animals that need love at your local shelter. They need us as much as we need them. Salud!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear that. :( Animals are part of the family and I've lost many. It always breaks my heart. Stay strong.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Awe man...sorry to hear about your cat amigo. Pets become part of the family and in some cases your best friend.

I remember each and every pet I’ve lost since I was a kid and remember the pain. Prayers for you.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Our pets are part of the family. I've cried like a baby at the loss of a pet. Make sure you get another, they are great companions and there are a lot of animals that need love at your local shelter. They need us as much as we need them. Salud!
Indeed handsome. I did exactly that 2 weeks ago. His name is Oscar. 9 months old. He's such a lovie. It's as though he thanks me daily for taking him out of the shelter. He's such a doll. Kinda like you.
(I only typed that part cuz Putty's not here):p

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Awe man...sorry to hear about your cat amigo. Pets become part of the family and in some cases your best friend.

I remember each and every pet I’ve lost since I was a kid and remember the pain. Prayers for you.
So sweet.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I am so very sorry for you. If only our pets could live as long as we, huh? They give us happiness and companionship and then they're gone.
Such joy and then tragedy... My heart goes out to you and you will be in my thoughts til you come back, my friend.
Stay strong.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Oh FineFan, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You lost a family member and I feel so bad for your pain, but it is completely understandable. Sometimes it helps to talk about a loss of a loved one. Maybe sharing some stories with us about Meow Meow when you feel up to it will help you grieve and help you deal with the pain easier. Try your hardest not to shut off, even tho it's incredibly difficult for you right now, with Meow Meow going to heaven so recently. When you're ready, we'll all new here for you, friend. Rest in peace in Heaven, Meow Meow. My prayers are with you, FineFan. God bless you and Meow Meow.

Status
Not open for further replies.