I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well, it's afternoon now -- got busy with patients, my usual morning consisting of hypertension, diabetes, torn meniscus, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, coccidiomycosis, sinusitis,
peripheral neuropathy, degenerative disc disease, sprains, strains, constipation, diarrhea, etc.

I hope everyone out there is healthy.
God bless you, Doc. Thank you for doing what you do, and caring about your patients :star::starspin:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, it's afternoon now -- got busy with patients, my usual morning consisting of hypertension, diabetes, torn meniscus, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, coccidiomycosis, sinusitis,
peripheral neuropathy, degenerative disc disease, sprains, strains, constipation, diarrhea, etc.

I hope everyone out there is healthy.
Every time one of my players would tell me, it hurts when I do this. I would tell them, well then don't do that!!! What's up Doc!! Salud!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
tenor.gif
I have this pain on my..... :muttley:

Hope your afternoon went well.:)
I got something for that!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Jstopper @Melonfeud

My brothers, I know I’m relentless on JJ/SJ. I know it. And sometime, even often, I go overboard.

Still, I support Lionel Vidal, Will McClay, Rod Marinelli, Charlotte Jones.

I know it may be grating to see some of my posts, and I’m “shouting out” (@‘ing) to the two of you because you two are part of my CowboysZone brethren, my friends here, and also support JJ. And I never begrudge that. I never begrudge those that do. I just let my energy take wind in a lot of my posts and sometimes I go on about Jerry or Stephen, and admittedly, too far at times. I still ride or die with our Boys, and I think we are so close. And I adore Will McClay. I adore our drafting.

And when we win our 4th SB at his helm, I will eat medium rare crow for days and bow down to Jerry. But I want to win. And sometimes that fierce desire as a fan, such as yourselves, just viewed in a different prism, manifests itself in some off the wall posts about Jerry. It doesn’t mean that I don’t think we will ever win under his helm. I just view him as an obstacle. Still, medium rare crow for days when we win! I voted 1-3 years (when we win our next Sb) in that recent poll. I think we’re close.

I truly don’t like it. I want to be served crow. I also want you guys to know that I love our team and the direction we’re heading in.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You've got a good heart, I know that. I actually fainted when I saw two snakes on TV. The only time I've fainted when someone wasn't trying to draw blood.
Oh, Xelda, I’m so sorry. If I would’ve known it was that bad I wouldn’t have @‘d you.

I know some folks are deathly afraid of them, I should’ve used my brain a bit better, friend. Sorry!!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@Jstopper @Melonfeud

My brothers, I know I’m relentless on JJ/SJ. I know it. And sometime, even often, I go overboard.

Still, I support Lionel Vidal, Will McClay, Rod Marinelli, Charlotte Jones.

I know it may be grating to see some of my posts, and I’m “shouting out” (@‘ing) to the two of you because you two are part of my CowboysZone brethren, my friends here, and also support JJ. And I never begrudge that. I never begrudge those that do. I just let my energy take wind in a lot of my posts and sometimes I go on about Jerry or Stephen, and admittedly, too far at times. I still ride or die with our Boys, and I think we are so close. And I adore Will McClay. I adore our drafting.

And when we win our 4th SB at his helm, I will eat medium rare crow for days and boy down to Jerry. But I want to win. And sometimes that fierce desire as a fan, such as yourselves, just viewed in a different light, manifests itself in some off the wall posts about Jerry.

I truly don’t like it. I want to be served crow. I also want you guys to know that I love our team and the direction we’re heading in.
:thumbup: and crow ye shall feast upon ,,,er,,,also!

* man,it's cool with me ,concercerning your personal views on things,everybody's got them for one reason or another,,

** I think I'm gonna pull a 'glug' from the jug,,,but I think that's the underlying cause of the drunken stupor I enjoy& hangovers,,,I'll submit a further detailed report on the subject matter after conducting further,,," glug",,,field research:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
@Trouty 's in the tub st the moment.:muttley:
tenor.gif
[/USER]
SHEESE! Those look like cobras ( and the Troutster after a shave & dinner over at Waldo's the night before),,," you go pulling threesomes in that spacious sized of a bathtub with the wife of a jealous COBRA ,,,yer' fixing to get struck"

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
SHEESE! Those look like cobras ( and the Troutster after a shave & dinner over at Waldo's the night before),,," you go pulling threesomes in that spacious sized of a bathtub with the wife of a jealous COBRA ,,,yer' fixing to get struck"
Two cobras and bathboy make an interesting threesome

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BigDog, I shoulda included you, too. I meant everything I posted. I want to eat so much crow, my friend :star::star::star:

Please don’t take my slights at JJ/SJ as a slight at our org and some of the coaches and a lot of the front office I respect

I need to do a better job at propping up our wins at drafting, finding free agents, etc. I get caught up in going after our owner, when I should use that energy more to prop up our positives (as a pure natural optimist)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Two cobras and bathboy make an interesting threesome
Dude, were those cobras? If so, they’re King Cobras

They looked like they had the hood, but that is suicide.

Even the Viperkeeper doesn’t do ish like that (check out his amazing YouTube channel if you haven’t)

Was hoping they were boas with flailed out necks lol

King Cobra did cross my mind, but if they are, we just watched a death video before the death

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Every time one of my players would tell me, it hurts when I do this. I would tell them, well then don't do that!!! What's up Doc!! Salud!
:lmao2:,,,:huh:,,,why do I know that would be a god given guaranteed reply from you.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Oh, no doubt, amigo (minus the Putty part)

Status
Not open for further replies.