I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yo Coach, how the hell are you doing this evening, my brotherman!??
Good bro. Just got back from a bbq. Got some bad news about an hour ago, one of my former assistants passed away a few hours ago. 64 years old

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good bro. Just got back from a bbq. Got some bad news about an hour ago, one of my former assistants passed away a few hours ago. 64 years old
Ah damn man, this is from coaching out there in high school, Coach? Assistant coach of yours? My condolences, brother. How was this person? Good people? Good coach?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ah damn man, this is from coaching out there in high school, Coach? Assistant coach of yours? My condolences, brother. How was this person? Good people? Good coach?
Good guy, HS hero as a player. Diabetes got the best of him.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
@daboyzruleperiod
sorry to hear the bad news.

putty been in a place with minimal internet
actually sitting outside on a bench next to the public library to use internet...
otherwise it is at least 45 minutes to Reno...
Putty honey? Thank you for your condolences. It really means a lot to me how thoughtful and kind my dear friends have been as of late.

I was wondering where you've been. Hope you're ok with the difficulties Trouty had shared.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:(:(
We all feel for you and we're here for you........
Good morning handsome. Thank you. The guilt is horrible. I'm so sorry you 2 had to go through the horror with your horse. Animals are so precious and literally steal our hearts. It's Saturday and I just cracked open a Heineken to calm my nerves. Hey, its 5'clock somewhere, right?! !Salud:)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning luv and the rest of my sweet friends. I'm doing a little better today. I know with each day that passes, WILL get better.
Hope all is well with you.:)
And I think talking about the grieving process like you are doing helps too, Sis. A wonderful and blessed day to you, luv :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.