I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
"IT" is back,,,:confused:

how many pot holes did you really teach a lesson to this week ,PUTTY?o_O
Haha! This reminds me of a guy who used to work for us, when I was delivering furniture.

The guy obviously had a screw loose, but not to the point you'd think he was weird....until the day the boss (My recently deceased best friend, Andy) told him to go clean the bathroom in the warehouse. Half an hour after giving him the task, he walked into the bathroom to find the guy on his knees, with his bare hand holding a sponge, and his arm shoved halfway up the toilet, saying, "YEAH, YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DO YOU MR. TOILET???"
The bathroom was never cleaner, but wow.
 
Haha! This reminds me of a guy who used to work for us, when I was delivering furniture.

The guy obviously had a screw loose, but not to the point you'd think he was weird....until the day the boss (My recently deceased best friend, Andy) told him to go clean the bathroom in the warehouse. Half an hour after giving him the task, he walked into the bathroom to find the guy on his knees, with his bare hand holding a sponge, and his arm shoved halfway up the toilet, saying, "YEAH, YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DO YOU MR. TOILET???"
The bathroom was never cleaner, but wow.
WT* did I just read!!!???

LM*AO!!!

And RIP, Andy. And condolences to you, Runny. What a torn message, dang.

Still, LM*****AOOOOO!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
CC likes Deerhunter. I was like WUUUUTTTT


No reply to that post, but I must pass my praise for fine music recognition.
 
Haha! This reminds me of a guy who used to work for us, when I was delivering furniture.

The guy obviously had a screw loose, but not to the point you'd think he was weird....until the day the boss (My recently deceased best friend, Andy) told him to go clean the bathroom in the warehouse. Half an hour after giving him the task, he walked into the bathroom to find the guy on his knees, with his bare hand holding a sponge, and his arm shoved halfway up the toilet, saying, "YEAH, YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DO YOU MR. TOILET???"
The bathroom was never cleaner, but wow.

hope it was as good for u as it was for him
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,093
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top