I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It doesn't always do it either. Does it always do it for you? Maybe it's your browser??
Yes, always. I'm pretty sure Reality put that sanction on me. I go nutso in threads sometimes (if you haven't noticed :) ), machine gun posting to members

Still, it's a terrible restriction in GDTs for me, when so much happens in 30 seconds :(

I can deal with it in normal threads, it's only the GDTs where it draws my ire

... and now knowing ya'll don't have said buffer, kinda drawing said ire :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya, you gotta' love that tune,,, pocket full of west coast turnarounds/ broomsticking the foot feed,,,:lmao2:

LMAO,,,,my Harley is one of 840 produced & half the order Cancelled GEORGIA STATE POLICE scooters( I've left the H-D police stock issued air cleaner cover on it( ya, I ain't all that big of a hit with a lot of the 'punk' patch clad bikers,in my A.O. tooling on my pride,,,let me tell ya,especially when them tweekers get drunk& noid:lmao:)
Anyway,,, them Georgia tagged big riggers would flat-out Throw the clock blocks to there rolling corn binders once they caught sight of that Confederate grey nightmare outta' their rear view drafting them on the intestate,,, OH,MAN ALIVE!,,,, the first two or three times, I'd actually realized as to the " WHY" these cats responded like they did was absolutely beyond HILARIOUS.

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

o_O:starspin:o_O
LMAO!

The lyrics are awesome to this tune. Probably why it never got any real radio airplay though.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, always. I'm pretty sure Reality put that sanction on me. I go nutso in threads sometimes (if you haven't noticed :) ), machine gun posting to members

Still, it's a terrible restriction in GDTs for me, when so much happens in 30 seconds :(
So you think it's him helping you to help yourself?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mine is "Operator" and "Time in a Bottle", didn't like the novelty tunes at all. He was too good a writer for that.
I've always liked that " one less set of footsteps " tune he sung,,,, man!,,,I can hear his " operator " tune being piped in at the grocery store & kinda calm down,while DAMN NEAR giving myself a self induced brain aneurysm just looking for Campbell beans/ bacon red&white cans along with that pickled cauliflower daggo mix,,,SHEESE!

* I'm of a certainty my pet cat couldn't handle it, if I were to sally her forth in requisitioning provisions,,,o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I've always liked that " one less set of footsteps " tune he sung,,,, man!,,,I can hear his " operator " tune being piped in at the grocery store & kinda calm down,while DAMN NEAR giving myself a self induced brain aneurysm just looking for Campbell beans/ bacon red&white cans along with that pickled cauliflower daggo mix,,,SHEESE!

* I'm of a certainty my pet cat couldn't handle it, if I were to sally her forth in requisitioning provisions,,,o_O
Mel, my broski! How is Ki Ki this fine day? Out of line of site for the remote laser, I hope :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
'Rockin' it hard with the 5 HAMMER KI-KI Symphony:yourock:

I'm truly honored fer this bestowment, Bro!,,,seriously:thumbup:

:lmao:o_O:lmao:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, then.. for you and the double glug you and i are about to take, and the ever-aloof/elusive Ki-Ki:

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

:):):D:D:p:p

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, then.. for you and the double glug you and i are about to take, and the ever-aloof/elusive Ki-Ki:

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

:):):D:D:p:p
:starspin::lmao::yourock::lmao::starspin:

Lil' brother! ,,,I'm durn ner' double glugged out fer' this rigorous training fandango my broo_O

:lmao2:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:lmao::p:lmao:

,,,er,,,did I say 9 seconds?,,,, that's an inebriated clerical error on yer ol' pard Melons part ,,,it should've said 90 seconds afore I' m authorized to fire off again,,, my bad bro!

* ,,,er,,,of course I'm pulling this outta' my long sack of tall Windy's, jest to spiff up yer' spirit's ya seeo_O
Glad Im not the only one being censored!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Anthony Bourdain.

Picking my son up a little earlier than expected, drank a bit more than I should have...

Anthony ******* Bourdain

RIP you gorgeous soul

Status
Not open for further replies.