I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dang, wish I could’ve seen the thread, CC :(
No,,you don't little brother!,,, as it probably wasn't fit fer visual consumption fer the young& weak such as our self's, bro! @haleyrules has decreed once,,,er,,,or maybe 4 or 5 times when he was snot slinging snockered in seafaring swabbie
(an prolly scabbie INFESTED fashion,,, as it tis the crusty way of salted sea sprayed engine room monkey's SUCH AS HE!:lmao2:)

if this post don't beckon forth my " extra tanned dark hand of Irish whiskey swilling "MY FRIEND JACK,HE'S A HELL OF A FRIEND, HE LIVES IN A BOTTLE& THE LABELS BLACK,,,, BROWNSVILLE STATION BLOWIN' OUT THE
" X",,,nothing willo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
for winter, we go to lake tahoe ;)
,,,er,,, ain't that a anti- Chinese flesh devouring sluggish cesspool of stagnation by now?,,, SHEESE, I was boinking " on the lamb hide out ****** who forted up there with the abscram pillow case of cash) 20 years ago ,Putty:rolleyes:

straight up/ no chasero_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
,,,er,,, ain't that a anti- Chinese flesh devouring sluggish cesspool of stagnation by now?,,, SHEESE, I was boinking " on the lamb hide out ****** who forted up there with the abscram pillow case of cash) 20 years ago ,Putty:rolleyes:

straight up/ no chasero_O

lake tahoe is extremely strict about runoff into the lake.
any construction is highly regulated.
the lake is likely pristine, unlike ur ****** or the microscale dipstick that u dipped in with.

longer concerns for tahoe is a seemingly long term declining trend in snow fall that would reduce the attractiveness of the place in winter.
another concern that really stood out was that there is a gallium arsenide semiconductor factory on the lake (at least 3-4 years ago when i read about it).
if there is an accident, everything within miles of the factory is toast.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
the lake is likely pristine, unlike ur ****** or the microscale dipstick that u dipped in with.

longer concerns for tahoe is a seemingly long term declining trend in snow fall that would reduce the attractiveness of the place in winter.
another concern that really stood out was that there is a gallium arsenide semiconductor factory on the lake (at least 3-4 years ago when i read about it).
Doing yer' duly sworn chi-com reconnoitring/ verification fer the chairman Mao clan back home,eh?,,,, well,at least yer' not a complete " fibber chin Lee" with yer redundant " likely " inferences as to the possible water quality of that water ,,,er,,,of which yer' chi- com training screamed 'verboten' to proceed no further than verification of defunct former strategic operations,,, yer' such a goomer chi-com,WALDOo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
when u say runny, i keep thinking runny-nose
" gotta scurry& flee most RICKY-TICK back to the rickshaw Wok- bowl, heh? WALDO,,, is that communist party card in yer% visa/ passport exempt yer mother& father the cost of the bullets they'll employ in yer end of usefulness plan they've preordained fer' yer unamerican / american casing-liner?:confused:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Skied for the first time in 82 in Lake Tahoe, beautiful place. Skied during the day and gambled and partied in Reno at night. Got back to Dallas and they didn't have snow or gambling but I was used to the partying and carried that tradition on to this day. I list that as a hobby on applications.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Doing yer' duly sworn chi-com reconnoitring/ verification fer the chairman Mao clan back home,eh?,,,, well,at least yer' not a complete " fibber chin Lee" with yer redundant " likely " inferences as to the possible water quality of that water ,,,er,,,of which yer' chi- com training screamed 'verboten' to proceed no further than verification of defunct former strategic operations,,, yer' such a goomer chi-com,WALDOo_O

actually, most of the rich people i know from china are complaining that they are restricted from investing in american real estate. china is really trying hard to keep capital from outflowing and limiting families from taking more than $50k per year. this has caused problem for paying mortgages, college tuitions etc. one family bought a house by asking all their friends and relatives to move $50k per year so that they could buy a house in la, but government caught them and punished them by forbidding them, their extended family and their friends to transfer any money outside china for 3 years.

waldoputty

Reaction score
" gotta scurry& flee most RICKY-TICK back to the rickshaw Wok- bowl, heh? WALDO,,, is that communist party card in yer% visa/ passport exempt yer mother& father the cost of the bullets they'll employ in yer end of usefulness plan they've preordained fer' yer unamerican / american casing-liner?:confused:

actually china is far more capitalistic than america currently.
the communist card is in name only.
now if u r so lucky have a communist party membership, that opens the door to many capitalist benefits.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Following a conversation between you two feels like trying to follow a bouncing ball in a room full of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.