I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!
Ah dang, man. Sorry to hear that. A speedy recovery for your daughter, Coach.

Salud, brotherman

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol!! He's spending the week in a monastery. No Bengals in there!!
Man, didn't take them long to delete your thread about Dak on the FoxNews front page. I got my response in quick. Damn, they're anal about anything controversial around here and consider controversy = political.

However, that could have gone sideways with Sam posting First Amendment.

Coach, I agree with your sentiment about that because this team is going to need 100% attention to football and they can be easily distracted. Their owner has already been called on the carpet by the league office,,,again.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Man, didn't take them long to delete your thread about Dak on the FoxNews front page. I got my response in quick. Damn, they're anal about anything controversial around here and consider controversy = political.

Coach, I agree with your sentiment about that because this team is going to need 100% attention to football and they can be easily distracted. Their owner has already been called on the carpet by the league office,,,again.
:bow::bow::thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Dang, wish I could’ve seen the thread, CC :(

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!
For a second there, I thought you gave yourself a promotion, from coach to GM.
:laugh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Whoa!!!! You'll wake up Waldo!!!
Now,that's about the funniest quip yet!,,, from yer' bottomless arsenal ,big-G:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

* hey,gang! I've personally took
" notice " of several LONG TIME / LOW POST ZONE MEMBERS resurfacing & upbeat enough to wade thru the cyber B.S. to participate ,,,when you find them, let' em know YOU LIKE THEM& WHAT THEY BRING:thumbup:

*,,,er,,,:huh:,,,my religion forbids me iffin' their any of the " PUTTY's" blood kino_O,,,but I reckon Y'all could "rock-n-knock 'em COWBOY style& help make them feel at home:starspin:
* unless they are of the GODLESS CHI-COM classes:angry:

waldoputty

Reaction score

hope she feels better soon.
putty has been sleeping 11 hours a day to recover from last week

Status
Not open for further replies.