I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!
Ah dang, man. Sorry to hear that. A speedy recovery for your daughter, Coach.

Salud, brotherman
 
Lol!! He's spending the week in a monastery. No Bengals in there!!
Man, didn't take them long to delete your thread about Dak on the FoxNews front page. I got my response in quick. Damn, they're anal about anything controversial around here and consider controversy = political.

However, that could have gone sideways with Sam posting First Amendment.

Coach, I agree with your sentiment about that because this team is going to need 100% attention to football and they can be easily distracted. Their owner has already been called on the carpet by the league office,,,again.
 
Man, didn't take them long to delete your thread about Dak on the FoxNews front page. I got my response in quick. Damn, they're anal about anything controversial around here and consider controversy = political.

However, that could have gone sideways with Sam posting First Amendment.

Coach, I agree with your sentiment about that because this team is going to need 100% attention to football and they can be easily distracted. Their owner has already been called on the carpet by the league office,,,again.
:bow::bow::thumbup:
 
Man, didn't take them long to delete your thread about Dak on the FoxNews front page. I got my response in quick. Damn, they're anal about anything controversial around here and consider controversy = political.

However, that could have gone sideways with Sam posting First Amendment.

Coach, I agree with your sentiment about that because this team is going to need 100% attention to football and they can be easily distracted. Their owner has already been called on the carpet by the league office,,,again.
Dang, wish I could’ve seen the thread, CC :(
 
GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!
For a second there, I thought you gave yourself a promotion, from coach to GM.
:laugh:
 
Whoa!!!! You'll wake up Waldo!!!
Now,that's about the funniest quip yet!,,, from yer' bottomless arsenal ,big-G:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

* hey,gang! I've personally took
" notice " of several LONG TIME / LOW POST ZONE MEMBERS resurfacing & upbeat enough to wade thru the cyber B.S. to participate ,,,when you find them, let' em know YOU LIKE THEM& WHAT THEY BRING:thumbup:

*,,,er,,,:huh:,,,my religion forbids me iffin' their any of the " PUTTY's" blood kino_O,,,but I reckon Y'all could "rock-n-knock 'em COWBOY style& help make them feel at home:starspin:
* unless they are of the GODLESS CHI-COM classes:angry:
 
GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!

hope she feels better soon.
putty has been sleeping 11 hours a day to recover from last week
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,132
Messages
14,669,258
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top