I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM. Was headed to the island but my daughter woke up a bit sick. Gonna take her bu the clinic and then head out for some R and R. Salud, bro!
Oh no. Poor thing ate your cooking again didn't she?!
 
Good morning everyone!

A beautiful day to all of you :star::star::star:

God bless you, my friends :starspin:
 
Good morning, brother, I hope everything is going well!
Everything is going well, bother, thank you. Day 3 of detox, but last night I found a wonderful site to help me through it, and to taper off properly, instead of torturing myself with benzos and cold turkey.

This method should only be used by those that can handle it, and truly need to stop, and don't want to go to rehab.

Any and all of you should read this. It's incredible. I'm surprised I've missed it all these years.

http://hams.cc/taper/

A beautiful day to you, Runnynose :)
 
Everything is going well, bother, thank you. Day 3 of detox, but last night I found a wonderful site to help me through it, and to taper off properly, instead of torturing myself with benzos and cold turkey.

This method should only be used by those that can handle it, and truly need to stop, and don't want to go to rehab.

Any and all of you should read this. It's incredible. I'm surprised I've missed it all these years.

http://hams.cc/taper/

A beautiful day to you, Runnynose :)
LMAO....Keep at it,.my friend.

Maybe we should move out of this tavern, and into the basement of the middle school!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,135
Messages
14,669,351
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top