Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:)

Good day to you, Runny :star:

Day going smoothly so far?
Not bad. Had to wait an hour at my first stop, while the guy unloaded and loaded a trailer who was there before me. Didn't help that the moron got the forklift stuck.....twice....IN A PARKING LOT. Lol
But I'm done with deliveries for today. Just gotta go back to the yard and load up for tomorrow.
:yourock:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not bad. Had to wait an hour at my first stop, while the guy unloaded and loaded a trailer who was there before me. Didn't help that the moron got the forklift stuck.....twice....IN A PARKING LOT. Lol
But I'm done with deliveries for today. Just gotta go back to the yard and load up for tomorrow.
:yourock:
Right on, brother! Downhill the rest of the day! You east coasters with your 3hr head start :)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Guys!!! LMAO!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hi luv. Glad to see you're doing good today. Can't wait for football to start. Still hearing about the stupid Egals and how camp is going well and how Wentz is ready and how they're gonna repeat.... blah blah blah.:angry:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hi luv. Glad to see you're doing good today. Can't wait for football to start. Still hearing about the stupid Egals and how camp is going well and how Wentz is ready and how they're gonna repeat.... blah blah blah.:angry:
Hey, Sis!! Yes, down with the Eagles and Wentz!!!!!!!!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good Morning, friends! Wishing you a blessed day.

@daboyzruleperiod, that was a beautiful post in the one word thread, thank you, Sunshine :)

Love y'all. Everyone be blessed :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.