Awe....Hope it's going puuuuurfectly for you
PUTTY-BUTT is most handy,as it's moldable,due to it's rice grained molecular structure, I use it to plug the barrels of a shotgun for long term storage,,, and,well, it looks the best with a stop sign planted in it,,,,![]()
I wonder if he has transfers of Melon's picture on his butt.
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I do happen to live rent free up in his wheelhouse, ya know!
LMAO![]()
LMAO
" it won't warp,crack,chip or peel"
,,,er,,,,and it's paintable Too!
I bet that PUTTY has probably got his BUTT with him right now,,,prolly walking it down the back Ally's of the Chinatown section of RENO as we speak,huh?
![]()
Hey!! I'm an innocent bystander. Leave me out of it, I dont talk about you!!! Lolputty butt is not available.
u have to settle for someone else.
perhaps @Ranching coachie would like some hard massage, but u need to negotiate with him
i believe everything u say.Hey!! I'm an innocent bystander. Leave me out of it, I dont talk about you!!! Lol
Ha! Which immediately boots yer' Putty Butt of " moldable, won't warp,crack,chip or peel& paintable too!,,,BUTT of PUTTY completely off the espoused scroll's yer' flag of lameness is a feebly run-up& trying to fly,,,,such obsession is shocking and not acceptable in polite society...


SURE, YOU SCURVY LITTLE SUCK UP!,,,,maintain yer' "cooter fer coachie" status at all costsi believe everything u say.
getting on the road for my long return drive...

SURE, YOU SCURVY LITTLE SUCK UP!,,,,maintain yer' "cooter fer coachie" status at all costs
![]()


"Sez' the self proclaimed NON-DRINKER",,,Hey, don't blame me! I was drunk!!!

Drive safely!i believe everything u say.
getting on the road for my long return drive...
I never said I don't drink. I don't drink BEER, but I do imbibe some Captain n' Coke and some Hot Damn on occasion."Sez' the self proclaimed NON-DRINKER",,,
* sniping posts ain't all that much fun,ya-know, Bro![]()
I never said I don't drink. I don't drink BEER, but I do imbibe some Captain n' Coke and some Hot Damn on occasion.



)I never said I don't drink. I don't drink BEER, but I do imbibe some Captain n' Coke and some Hot Damn on occasion.



Dude! Chili update?! forgive me if its already been posted, RunI never said I don't drink. I don't drink BEER, but I do imbibe some Captain n' Coke and some Hot Damn on occasion.
Maybe I'll give that a try sometime! IDK why, but my phone didn't relay the 100 proof part of that Hot Damn 100....Love that stuff!!
Copy! ,,,lol,,,I've a Captain Morgan's (quadruple sized store display head,I'd won @ a St.Patrick's day party fer' being the closest spitting physical image of him)
it's still propped up on the back of the living room 'luv seat' right next to a yellow life sized rubber duck
( clad in rain gear),,,,straight-up/ no chaser
* if you mix a little of that 'Capt. Morgan's spiced rum with 7-up,,, it mix's out with a stout taste just like creme- soda,,,![]()
It made your post all the more better!!IDK why, but my phone didn't relay the 100 proof part of that Hot Damn 100....Love that stuff!!

