I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
PUTTY-BUTT is most handy,as it's moldable,due to it's rice grained molecular structure, I use it to plug the barrels of a shotgun for long term storage,,, and,well, it looks the best with a stop sign planted in it,,,,o_O

the level of melon depravity regarding putty butt is astounding.
going as far as thinking of moldable...
then such insecurity to need the help of a stop sign.

serious professional help is needed.
hope it is not too late for the melon...

waldoputty

Reaction score
LMAO:lmao2:

" it won't warp,crack,chip or peel"
,,,er,,,,and it's paintable Too!

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

I bet that PUTTY has probably got his BUTT with him right now,,,prolly walking it down the back Ally's of the Chinatown section of RENO as we speak,huh?
:lmao2:

reno does not have any chinese restaurant worth going to
and i am 45 minutes drive from there

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
such obsession is shocking and not acceptable in polite society...
Ha! Which immediately boots yer' Putty Butt of " moldable, won't warp,crack,chip or peel& paintable too!,,,BUTT of PUTTY completely off the espoused scroll's yer' flag of lameness is a feebly run-up& trying to fly,,,,:rolleyes:

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Sez' the self proclaimed NON-DRINKER",,,o_O

* sniping posts ain't all that much fun,ya-know, Bro:lmao:
I never said I don't drink. I don't drink BEER, but I do imbibe some Captain n' Coke and some Hot Damn on occasion.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I never said I don't drink. I don't drink BEER, but I do imbibe some Captain n' Coke and some Hot Damn on occasion.

Copy! ,,,lol,,,I've a Captain Morgan's (quadruple sized store display head,I'd won @ a St.Patrick's day party fer' being the closest spitting physical image of him:lmao2:)

it's still propped up on the back of the living room 'luv seat' right next to a yellow life sized rubber duck
( clad in rain gear),,,,straight-up/ no chasero_O

* if you mix a little of that 'Capt. Morgan's spiced rum with 7-up,,, it mix's out with a stout taste just like creme- soda,,,:)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Copy! ,,,lol,,,I've a Captain Morgan's (quadruple sized store display head,I'd won @ a St.Patrick's day party fer' being the closest spitting physical image of him:lmao2:)

it's still propped up on the back of the living room 'luv seat' right next to a yellow life sized rubber duck
( clad in rain gear),,,,straight-up/ no chasero_O

* if you mix a little of that 'Capt. Morgan's spiced rum with 7-up,,, it mix's out with a stout taste just like creme- soda,,,:)
Maybe I'll give that a try sometime! IDK why, but my phone didn't relay the 100 proof part of that Hot Damn 100....Love that stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.