Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Casing liner Putty!!!
LMAO:lmao2:

" it won't warp,crack,chip or peel"
,,,er,,,,and it's paintable Too!

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

I bet that PUTTY has probably got his BUTT with him right now,,,prolly walking it down the back Ally's of the Chinatown section of RENO as we speak,huh?
:lmao2:

Xelda

Reaction score
Fine Fan? You're back? Yey. We sure missed you around here. This one old man was trying to steal your bar stool. @Xelda had to chase him with a pool stick being she was the bar keep when you were gone.

Then melon had this facination with @waldoputty butt while dancing. @Ranching came in like he owned the place with some goats he wanted to sell. [USER=37204]@Trouty laughed at him and told him to get a real job etc....

I'm telling ya FF. It's been a real fiasco. Glad your back. :D[/USER]
WAIT! I was supposed to be charging for all that booze? Oh dang, that's the last time I listen to @CouchCoach @Runwildboys @Streetwise and @Trouty. @kskboys did his best to stop them from hitting the expensive stuff... ok, he passed out and blocked the good stuff.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WAIT! I was supposed to be charging for all that booze? Oh dang, that's the last time I listen to @CouchCoach @Runwildboys @Streetwise and @Trouty. @kskboys did his best to stop them from hitting the expensive stuff... ok, he passed out and blocked the good stuff.
Naaaaaah, I can't get drunk enough not to crawl up to the top shelf. Might not get down right away but I won't care.

Life is too short for cheap liquor. I don't want my last thought to be 'should have gone for the top shelf'. I want it to be "damn, she was worth getting shot 6 times'.

Xelda

Reaction score
HI everyone. Beautiful day today. I've been off for awhile, I'm all rested up. Tonight I work the graveyard shift, all week actually.
I hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Say hello to my two foxy ladies Xelda and Daboyzrulesperiod for me. Hmmm. I guess I just did!:grin:
Hi there @FineFan! Be safe tonight and hope the evening goes smoothly. DABZ and I will try to keep these hooligans from tearing the forums up while you're at work.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hello friends.

Just a heads up, Succession on HBO is sensational. I am flummoxed by how good it is (3 episodes left). Wasn’t expecting this going in, despite how good HBO is. I am beside myself as I take a breath of air from my marathon through the series. Also, the Robin Williams documentary on HBO is heartbreaking and incredible.

Wishing y’all a wonderful Saturday evening. :star:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hello friends.

Just a heads up, Succession on HBO is sensational. I am flummoxed by how good it is (3 episodes left). Wasn’t expecting this going in, despite how good HBO is. I am beside myself as I take a breath of air from my marathon through the series. Also, the Robin Williams documentary on HBO is heartbreaking and incredible.

Hey brother. I'll check it out sometime!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hello friends.

Wife and I have been watching it too

Status
Not open for further replies.