I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup. Same, PA. My son got out in the end of May, for me it was always mid-June. Funky schedules. Going back to school mid-August is weird.
You'd think they'd try to avoid the hottest months, which I believe is the whole reason for Summer vacation in the first place.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You'd think they'd try to avoid the hottest months, which I believe is the whole reason for Summer vacation in the first place.
Yeah, man. And it's been this way the entirety of his schooling. I wonder when it changed out here.

Hey brother, sorry about your crummy day yesterday. How did the chili come out? Good thing about chili, it keeps well, and you don't have to rush to eat the leftovers. Have you ever tried chili over spaghetti noodles? So awesome, man!

Also, I hope that arse hat that hit and run you has a few thousand in repair bills. That was crummy, man. Not trying to dig it back up, and I only do so because you mentioned that there was no discernible damage to your truck. What a pos, that guy. I would have gone crazy, myself, brother.

Wishing you a peaceful weekend, Runny. :star::star::star::starspin::starspin::starspin:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Molly Qerim and Jalen Rose got married, for those of you who still watch ESPN

Joe Buck's contract was extended with Fox. I like Joe Buck.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, man. And it's been this way the entirety of his schooling. I wonder when it changed out here.

Hey brother, sorry about your crummy day yesterday. How did the chili come out? Good thing about chili, it keeps well, and you don't have to rush to eat the leftovers. Have you ever tried chili over spaghetti noodles? So awesome, man!

Also, I hope that arse hat that hit and run you has a few thousand in repair bills. That was crummy, man. Not trying to dig it back up, and I only do so because you mentioned that there was no discernible damage to your truck. What a pos, that guy. I would have gone crazy, myself, brother.

Wishing you a peaceful weekend, Runny. :star::star::star::starspin::starspin::starspin:
Thanks, Brother! Yeah, I can't even tell where he hit me. I think he must've hit one of the tires, in which case he has a black mark and a large dent somewhere on his nice, silver Charger. lol

I've never tried chili over spaghetti noodles, but it sounds friggin' amazing!! Thanks for the idea! It's still cooking, but it smells really good. Can't wait to see what the sausage adds to it.

I hope your weekend goes great!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks, Brother! Yeah, I can't even tell where he hit me. I think he must've hit one of the tires, in which case he has a black mark and a large dent somewhere on his nice, silver Charger. lol

I've never tried chili over spaghetti noodles, but it sounds friggin' amazing!! Thanks for the idea! It's still cooking, but it smells really good. Can't wait to see what the sausage adds to it.

Let us know how it comes out! :)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's how they serve Cincinnati chili, over spaghetti. I prefer chili mac and will add some rad or black beans to it because I don't do beans in chili.

In New Orleans, they do something disgusting, chili rice. Looks like little legless maggots in the chili. The damn place is known for great food and they screw up chili?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's how they serve Cincinnati chili, over spaghetti. I prefer chili mac and will add some rad or black beans to it because I don't do beans in chili.

In New Orleans, they do something disgusting, chili rice. Looks like little legless maggots in the chili. The damn place is known for great food and they screw up chili?
It's one thing to put chili on top of a little rice, but to actually cook it in the pot with it?....Sacrilege! Hop Sing must've started that, and that's why the Cartwrights shot him!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gimme your address. I'll stuff some in an envelope and mail it to ya! :thumbup:
Get a small bag of Fritos and put it in there with some cheese and onions and you can send him that because it won't leak.

I actually met the guy that created the Frito Chili Pie in Abilene. At least, that is what the Dallas Morning News stated in a profile of him and I recognized him form the pics. He got the idea while working at the DQ in Abilene when he looked inside the bag and saw that it was waxy. He dumped chili, cheese and onions in, whipped a stir on it, grabbed a spoon and munched away. Soon, DQ's were doing these all over and for a while was their most popular food item.

My Dad was a dump everything in the bowl guy but I wasn't into the saltines crumbled up but then one day he tossed some Cheez-Its on top of my chili and that was spectacular because they stay crunchy.

So that got me to thinking, what else would Cheez-Its be good with because they are good by themselves and don't get the Cheetyl on your fingers like Cheetos do. After years of experimentation, I happened upon the perfect pairing that rivals M&M's and popcorn and the dilemma on which to end on, Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc and Cheez-Its. The perfect pairing.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's one thing to put chili on top of a little rice, but to actually cook it in the pot with it?....Sacrilege! Hop Sing must've started that, and that's why the Cartwrights shot him!
They mix it with rice like gumbo but it's nasty. The two do not go together.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Get a small bag of Fritos and put it in there with some cheese and onions and you can send him that because it won't leak.

I actually met the guy that created the Frito Chili Pie in Abilene. At least, that is what the Dallas Morning News stated in a profile of him and I recognized him form the pics. He got the idea while working at the DQ in Abilene when he looked inside the bag and saw that it was waxy. He dumped chili, cheese and onions in, whipped a stir on it, grabbed a spoon and munched away. Soon, DQ's were doing these all over and for a while was their most popular food item.

My Dad was a dump everything in the bowl guy but I wasn't into the saltines crumbled up but then one day he tossed some Cheez-Its on top of my chili and that was spectacular because they stay crunchy.

So that got me to thinking, what else would Cheez-Its be good with because they are good by themselves and don't get the Cheetyl on your fingers like Cheetos do. After years of experimentation, I happened upon the perfect pairing that rivals M&M's and popcorn and the dilemma on which to end on, Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc and Cheez-Its. The perfect pairing.
That's much too highbrow for my taste.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
We used to go back the last Wednesday in August right before the first football game of the season. But schools are strange anymore. A lot of them let out in May. We always went to the second week in June.
"Like"

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Never use butts and goats in the same story. It could get confusing. Lol
PUTTY-BUTT is most handy,as it's moldable,due to it's rice grained molecular structure, I use it to plug the barrels of a shotgun for long term storage,,, and,well, it looks the best with a stop sign planted in it,,,,o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
PUTTY-BUTT is most handy,as it's moldable,due to it's rice grained molecular structure, I use it to plug the barrels of a shotgun for long term storage,,, and,well, it looks the best with a stop sign planted in it,,,,o_O
Sounds like Silly Putty

Status
Not open for further replies.