I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Never! Now, a pre workout, BCAAs, post workout shakes, Costco chickens, 300-400 grams of protein/day, casein protein before bed etc etc etc :)
300-400??? Have you ever looked up the health hazards of getting too much protein? If not, I suggest you do.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yea my demon is food. I go on diets and lose weight and I eventually gain it all back, It's especially hard during football season because I always love to order out.

And Trouty , I commend you for trying to kick the habit. You are a good man and we're all pulling for you. Need you around here for a long time. :)
Thank you my dear brother, PA. Keep at it with me, we will both fight our demons together in spirit!!

You're my friend, PA. Always. Thank you for your kind words, amigo.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He gave us the option to start this thread anew with a Like button back, but we decided not to. It's all good, Run :)
Oh, okay. I can see where it could get out of hand, especially after the 70 likes I got from you today! Lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
300-400??? Have you ever looked up the health hazards of getting too much protein? If not, I suggest you do.
You just poop out the excess. Unless you mean gout? I was going hard dude. I should PM you some pics of how big I got. Yeah, 300 @180lbs is the minimum, iirc. I was all over bodybuilding.com

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just want you to know I'm 100% behind you.

I didn't struggle w/ alcoholism myself, but in my late 20's I was drinking so much that I finally just quit for 3 years. I'm now a social drinker, which means I was never an alcoholic, lucky for me. True alcoholics can't social drink. Kinda like smoking for me. I quit smoking about 8 yrs ago, and I can never take even another puff. I'm terrified that it'll put me right back on the smoke wagon.

We all have our demons, and kudos to you for trying to figure out just how bad a demon alcohol is to you. I only drink on weekends, don't allow myself to touch it during the week. Works for me, everyone has to figure out what works for them individually.
My demon is named Waldo!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@JohnnyTheFox

when you log in, can you find that bodybuilding thread, and if you do find it, post the link in here? Thanks in advance, amigo, either way.

(Sorry that I'm like a year behind on giving you workout routines, broski :( )

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Haha, I just found it as well and was just about to post it. Be sure and tell Runwildboys to stay away from that nasty Fage yogurt. I know it gives you a nice protein boost but it tastes pretty bad:laugh:
Yeah, it’s gnarly by itself. You wanna add some equal fake sugar and a couple tbl spoons of peanut butter and some cinnamon. I would also use it as a mayo replacement for tuna salad always. Hardly notice a difference, but I also hate canned tuna by itself

Status
Not open for further replies.