I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Morning fellas, drank too many $14 beers last night at the Giants-Astros game :lmao:

Was hoping to see a Stros loss so I could tease the wife but a three-run homer in the 9th ruined that! :muttley:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s gnarly by itself. You wanna add some equal fake sugar and a couple tbl spoons of peanut butter and some cinnamon. I would also use it as a mayo replacement for tuna salad always. Hardly notice a difference, but I also hate canned tuna by itself

I sometimes manage to mix it in with some milk and protein drink. I forgot what you told me was it the zero fat one or the 2% one? Think they both have about the same grams of protein.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I sometimes manage to mix it in with some milk and protein drink. I forgot what you told me was it the zero fat one or the 2% one? Think they both have about the same grams of protein.
0%. Skim milk

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haha, I just found it as well and was just about to post it. Be sure and tell Runwildboys to stay away from that nasty Fage yogurt. I know it gives you a nice protein boost but it tastes pretty bad:laugh:
I've tried several brands of Greek yogurt. They all have a chalky flavor. I just eat Dannon Light n' Fit yogurt. Not nearly the amount of protein, but tastes much better and still healthy.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning fellas, drank too many $14 beers last night at the Giants-Astros game :lmao:

Was hoping to see a Stros loss so I could tease the wife but a three-run homer in the 9th ruined that! :muttley:
Awesome you made it out to a game, Dex. Good stuff, brother :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I've tried several brands of Greek yogurt. They all have a chalky flavor. I just eat Dannon Light n' Fit yogurt. Not nearly the amount of protein, but tastes much better and still healthy.
Yeah, it’s all good. Fage just has a ton of casein protein in it, that’s why I suggested it in that thread.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
0%. Skim milk is even better
I mix the chocolate protein powder with 100% fruit juice. It tastes like chocolate covered cherries....plus you get all that vitamin C.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I mix the chocolate protein powder with 100% fruit juice. It tastes like chocolate covered cherries....plus you get all that vitamin C.
Whoa! Hell yeah, brother! Never heard this one! If I get back in the gym, I’ll give this one a try :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks lol, been eating the 2%, bet this one tastes worse.
0 is just more watery in texture, not as full bodied, for sure. But the difference in taste is minimal. For me at least. Maybe it was just me convincing myself :). Less sugar, Less fat in the 0/skim

I use 2% now, myself :) (but I’m also not working out)

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
0 is just more watery in texture, not as full bodied, for sure. But the difference in taste is minimal. For me at least. Maybe it was just me convincing myself :). Less sugar, Less fat in the 0/skim

Mixing it with powder/milk helps with the taste. I think both have the same type and quantity of protein{about 20 grams}no?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks lol, been eating the 2%, bet this one tastes worse.

I don't even like chocolate milk if it's not whole milk. I grew up poor too, drinking powdered milk, and anything less than whole milk tastes like that crap to me.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yea my demon is food. I go on diets and lose weight and I eventually gain it all back, It's especially hard during football season because I always love to order out.

And Trouty , I commend you for trying to kick the habit. You are a good man and we're all pulling for you. Need you around here for a long time. :)
"Like"

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Mixing it with powder/milk helps with the taste. I think both have the same type and quantity of protein{about 20 grams}no?
Yup. They’re virtuallly the same. And yes, when/if you’re mixing 0 with shake, you’re only tasting the shake, Achilles. If your target is in the couple hundreds or more in protein/day, the negligible difference in protein loss from 2 to 0 isn’t felt

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't even like chocolate milk if it's not whole milk. I grew up poor too, drinking powdered milk, and anything less than whole milk tastes like that crap to me.
For sure, Run. My routine was absolutely OCD. My advice is coming from an OCD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.