I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I would over do it. If you go to bodybuilding.com, 300g/day is generally a safe bet, at my 180, with the rest getting pooped out. Now, if you’re sitting around all day and eating that much protein, that’s a no go. You have to actively try to eat that much protein. Most non-bodybuilders aren’t getting close to that much.

Better to have too much, than too little, when working out. That was my mantra.
 
Yea my demon is food. I go on diets and lose weight and I eventually gain it all back, It's especially hard during football season because I always love to order out.

And Trouty , I commend you for trying to kick the habit. You are a good man and we're all pulling for you. Need you around here for a long time. :)
"Like"
tenor.gif
 
Now I don't know what to believe. These ****ers need to all get on the same page!
I think it's much closer to the links you and I posted, rather than my mammoth 300g/day. But if I ever get back into it, by default of my supplement/diet regiment, I, still, will flirt with that 300g/day. The thought of doing deadlifts, or squats, or military presses and bench flies/presses, and not getting the gains I strive for, just because I didn't eat a few hundred more calories (and, by default, a few dozen more g of protein) would drive my mind crazy.

But I am a nut. In everything I dedicate myself to. Often times over-doing it. But full circle -- no steroids! :)
 
I think it's much closer to the links you and I posted, rather than my mammoth 300g/day. But if I ever get back into it, by default of my supplement/diet regiment, I, still, will flirt with that 300g/day. The thought of doing deadlifts, or squats, or military presses and bench flies/presses, and not getting the gains I strive for, just because I didn't eat a few hundred more calories (and, by default, a few dozen more g of protein) would drive my mind crazy.

But I am a nut. In everything I dedicate myself to. Often times over-doing it. But full circle -- no steroids! :)
:thumbup:
 
Yup. They’re virtuallly the same. And yes, when/if you’re mixing 0 with shake, you’re only tasting the shake, Achilles. If your target is in the couple hundreds or more in protein/day, the negligible difference in protein loss from 2 to 0 isn’t felt

Thank you!
 
Hey guys.
Sigh...

Anything worthwhile going on?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,162
Messages
14,670,605
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top