I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I was like "NOOOO"

then saw



and was like "Thank God"

You can't leave, Cors. You're one of the sane ones on the main board.

What's going on? What got you down, amigo?
Nothing big. Just a Zone Supporter squabble that I thought had already gone on too long.
Everything's terrific and I understand the circumstances.
 
Nothing big. Just a Zone Supporter squabble that I thought had already gone too long.
Everything's terrific and I understand the circumstances.
Ok, Cors. Don’t scare me like that! (Not to make this about me)

I’m glad you figured it out, brother. I would be devestated if you took a break from this site, man.
 
Listen up dumb ***,as I'll type this real slow for you: you are NOT deemed psychologically sound enough in yer' mind ,in determining the commonly defined parameters of NORMAL:rolleyes:


* and she's damn near as weird as you,Puttyo_O

ah, u finally answered the question - yes.
 
actually the answer was only stated in the final post - "and she's damn near as weird as you"
Obviously!, as yer' breaching the presently defined parameters of stupidity & HAVING EXPANDED IT beyond the current concept thereof,,, allow me lay this on yer' previously over heated wok-bowl of scrambled chin-drip-chow down of dong-wong casing-liner: (ah-so?)Waldo's butt of putty far to dumb with stupidness to know what NORMAL be considered:rolleyes:


* yer' stupid remark of what/ who you think is NORMAL,is the primary issue,, but as usual, the rats up yer butt& the snakes in yer' head are preoccupying yer' limited grasp of the stated & only allows you a 50% comprehension level of only 50% on what's being said:facepalm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,165
Messages
14,670,705
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top