Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dude, I was like "NOOOO"

then saw

and was like "Thank God"

You can't leave, Cors. You're one of the sane ones on the main board.

What's going on? What got you down, amigo?
Nothing big. Just a Zone Supporter squabble that I thought had already gone on too long.
Everything's terrific and I understand the circumstances.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nothing big. Just a Zone Supporter squabble that I thought had already gone too long.
Everything's terrific and I understand the circumstances.
Ok, Cors. Don’t scare me like that! (Not to make this about me)

I’m glad you figured it out, brother. I would be devestated if you took a break from this site, man.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Listen up dumb ***,as I'll type this real slow for you: you are NOT deemed psychologically sound enough in yer' mind ,in determining the commonly defined parameters of NORMAL:rolleyes:

* and she's damn near as weird as you,Puttyo_O

ah, u finally answered the question - yes.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
actually the answer was only stated in the final post - "and she's damn near as weird as you"
Obviously!, as yer' breaching the presently defined parameters of stupidity & HAVING EXPANDED IT beyond the current concept thereof,,, allow me lay this on yer' previously over heated wok-bowl of scrambled chin-drip-chow down of dong-wong casing-liner: (ah-so?)Waldo's butt of putty far to dumb with stupidness to know what NORMAL be considered:rolleyes:

* yer' stupid remark of what/ who you think is NORMAL,is the primary issue,, but as usual, the rats up yer butt& the snakes in yer' head are preoccupying yer' limited grasp of the stated & only allows you a 50% comprehension level of only 50% on what's being said:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.