I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone. I flew to Austin yesterday. As I stepped out of the airport and into 96 F and 70% humidity, I remembered why I retired in Colorado. It will be good catching up with family and friends, though. :)
Oh that's wonderful....visiting the family that is NOT the weather lol. My folks retired in Florida. They keep saying over and over how they don't miss the cold. I keep telling them over and over I hate the heat and humidity. I'll stick with the 4 season's thank you. I'm not a fan of heat. Give me the fall when it's nice and brisk outside. I also enjoy the winter. Enjoy your visit!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh that's wonderful....visiting the family that is NOT the weather lol. My folks retired in Florida. They keep saying over and over how they don't miss the cold. I keep telling them over and over I hate the heat and humidity. I'll stick with the 4 season's thank you. I'm not a fan of heat. Give me the fall when it's nice and brisk outside. I also enjoy the winter. Enjoy your visit!
Thanks! I love four full seasons as well and don't even those snowy days that keep us inside and cuddled up in front of the fire place.

waldoputty

Reaction score

here is the same guy going bonkers over a seafood meal in supposedly the top seafood restaurant in lisbon
i had never seen someone gush over food like that ...
he had 2 of my favorite dishes.
the clams in coriander garlic sauce
the tiger prawn - though missing the chili meat sauce of the one i had in macau

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
here is the same guy going bonkers over a seafood meal in supposedly the top seafood restaurant in lisbon
i had never seen someone gush over food like that ...
he had 2 of my favorite dishes.
the clams in coriander garlic sauce
the tiger prawn - though missing the chili meat sauce of the one i had in macau

Lol. This guy was freezing in 64' weather? Please. That's perfect weather in my book. Not sure about the creamy crab eggs. Especially after he took a spoon full and said it had just a hint of bitter and liked it. Yucky.

The garlic shrimp I know were good. Anything with garlic is good. I wouldn't mind trying the Tiger Prawn. Yum. That guy's a hog lol.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lol. This guy was freezing in 64' weather. That's perfect weather in my book. Not sure about the creamy crab eggs. Especially after he took a spoon full and said it had just a hint of bitter and liked it. Yucky. The garlic shrimp I know were good. I wouldn't mind trying the Tiger Prawn. Looks very good. That guy's a big lol.

he has many videos on eating in foreign countries.
i am not into roe either.

my favorite restaurant in macau (l'orcha) has a version of the grilled tiger prawn with a chili meat sauce - unbelievably good.
2 of my buddies and i used to go there and pig out for $100 for 3 - 2 prawns each, clams, curry chicken fusion style and salad.
cannot wait to go back there...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well, I wish I could report that my son's registration went well, but it was a **** show.

Anyways, good afternoon to y'all :star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I spent the day at the zoo. Hadn't been in about 20 years. Really enjoyed it. Hit the Red Lobster for some fine cusine. Better than Waldo's big arse shrimp!!!
Red Lobster and those hush puppies are sublime! Fine cuisine for sure, brother!!! :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this, my friend
It’s all good, Colo. We salvaged the morning, somewhat, and refocused on our child and diverted away from our animosity from one another. It took us till station 6 of registration to regroup, and before that, me going to my car to get away and cool down. We ended up at Panara Bread trying to figure out how to be better. To be continued...

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s all good, Colo. We salvaged the morning, somewhat, and refocused on our child and diverted away from our animosity from one another. It took us till station 6 of registration to regroup, and before that, me going to my car to get away and cool down. We ended up at Panara Bread trying to figure out how to be better. To be continued...
Kudos for keeping a lid on the emotions. You're a good dad, Trouty.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's all good, Pooty. It could have been much worse. Both of us ended up swallowing our pride.
Glad I wasn't there. I would have went full Schwarzenegger on them for you.
Without the muscles, but the accent... My accent would have scared the shizznozz out of them!

Get in the choppah!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.