I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good morning gang!! Good to have football back, but some of those guys on the main board are looking for any excuse to argue. Can't even post an opinion without being attacked. Oh well, salud!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning gang!! Good to have football back, but some of those guys on the main board are looking for any excuse to argue. Can't even post an opinion without being attacked. Oh well, salud!!
That's why I'm saving myself for the real games. If the games don't count, neither do the arguments!

waldoputty

Reaction score
where?
good morning everyone

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
where?
good morning everyone
It was on Latin minds thoughts. I said I thought the TD pass to Gallup was a little short and would have need picked with good coverage and that tool omer butted in and wouldn't leave it alone. Oh well, no biggie. Salud! Have a good one boys!!! And girl!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good afternoon Ranchy. Lol. Poor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.