I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelda

Reaction score
Some of us aren't in Texas. lol

Hey, does watching a Japanese, subtitled Netflix drama series about a girl who had her body switched with someone else count as "culture"?
Be grateful that you escaped the heat down here although you might enjoy it here in the winter. No comments about the Japanese drama series.

Xelda

Reaction score
Oh my. Now that's a lotta yapping. Here's to 100k.
Prost!
tenor.gif
@CouchCoach party of one, your table is ready.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Be grateful that you escaped the heat down here although you might enjoy it here in the winter. No comments about the Japanese drama series.
Oh now, stop it! Two jealous people in one day??? Only one of the Japanese girls is cute, and she's dressed like a Catholic schoolgirl, and not in a Britney Spears video kinda way. (Which is odd, come to think of it.)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh now, stop it! Two jealous people in one day??? Only one of the Japanese girls is cute, and she's dressed like a Catholic schoolgirl, and not in a Britney Spears video kinda way. (Which is odd, come to think of it.)
Sailor Moon? You dog...

Corso

Reaction score
Cool!....and my mom said I'd never amount to anything!
Should have told her to lower her standards and she'd be happier.
You'd think she'd know the Facts of Life, by now...
I mean... Tootie!

Xelda

Reaction score
Breaking hearts left and right today! To think I knew you way back when.

Corso

Reaction score
The name of the show is Switched, but the premise is about the switch taking place under a red moon, so I assume it's based on whatever you're referencing.
Interesting... We watched The Host the other night and it made me think about my previous assumptions about how hard it is to make a GOOD monster movie.

Corso

Reaction score
You take the good, you take the bad! :laugh:
Ha ha ha!!! I'm in such a good mood right now!
Going to have to start figuring out some decent, but light clothes to wear for tonight, but I'm, (as always) waiting til the last second.
No hat. Going with the part down the side and looking polite and clean cut, except for the big beard.

Good shoes... Can't dance with uncomfortable shoes. It took me all day to convince wifey to lose the 3 inchers because she's going to cramp. She hasn't straight up danced in 6 months!
2 and a half is the max. I'm putting her foot down! I mean mine! For hers! Lol! You know what I mean.

For me... as formal as I get: Unbuttoned button-up and a wife-bea... tank-top underneath. Sheesh! You have to censor everything nowadays...
Gonna look slick as hell. I'm looking forward to peeps buying us drinks by the handfuls and good music and sweating.

There Will Be Sweating.

That was for @Risen Star .

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ha ha ha!!! I'm in such a good mood right now!
Going to have to start figuring out some decent, but light clothes to wear for tonight, but I'm, (as always) waiting til the last second.
No hat. Going with the part down the side and looking polite and clean cut, except for the big beard.

Good shoes... Can't dance with uncomfortable shoes. It took me all day to convince wifey to lose the 3 inchers because she's going to cramp. She hasn't straight up danced in 6 months!
2 and a half is the max. I'm putting her foot down! I mean mine! For hers! Lol! You know what I mean.

For me... as formal as I get: Unbuttoned button-up and a wife-bea... tank-top underneath. Sheesh! You have to censor everything nowadays...
Gonna look slick as hell. I'm looking forward to peeps buying us drinks by the handfuls and good music and sweating.

There Will Be Sweating.

That was for @Risen Star .
Well, it certainly sounds like you're gonna have a great time! Assuming your wife likes those kinds of things, I'm glad you do too!

Status
Not open for further replies.