I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on Latin minds thoughts. I said I thought the TD pass to Gallup was a little short and would have need picked with good coverage and that tool omer butted in and wouldn't leave it alone. Oh well, no biggie. Salud! Have a good one boys!!! And girl!
That's my WORSE pet peeve. When someone butts into a conversation I'm having with someone else. It's rude as hell & definitely says something about that person.

So, I either ignore the poster or do what @PA Cowboy Fan does. Put them on ignore.
!Salud hansome.
 
That's my WORSE pet peeve. When someone butts into a conversation I'm having with someone else. It's rude as hell & definitely says something about that person.

So, I either ignore the poster or do what @PA Cowboy Fan does. Put them on ignore.
!Salud hansome.
I just counted them. It's at 35 on ignore and still going strong. Don't miss them one bit. lol
 
3 weeks from today I'll be witness to the Texas massacre when the Longhorns get revenge on my Terps. What a way to start a football season. lol
 
WOW!!!! We just went over 30k posts almost 50k with the original beer thread!!
Salud!!
@Trouty @dallasdave @LocimusPrime @Melonfeud @waldoputty @haleyrules @DFWJC @RGV_C_Los @daboyzruleperiod and all the rest of the drunks!
Oh my. Now that's a lotta yapping. Here's to 100k.
Prost!
tenor.gif
 
Just so you guys, in this (El Paso) area, know- my gorgeous salsa dancing wife and I are hitting Las Cruces tonight for a salsa event and tomorrow we are going to the Plaza Classic Film Festival's showing of La Veganza De Pancho Villa.
A silent film that will have a live symphony quartet playing the score in attendance.

I'll be the handsome guy with the big beard and glasses with the super-hottie.
Can't miss us.

We'll be dancing tonight and enjoying wonderfulness tomorrow.

I wish everyone here a fantastic weekend!
 
Just so you guys, in this (El Paso) area, know- my gorgeous salsa dancing wife and I are hitting Las Cruces tonight for a salsa event and tomorrow we are going to the Plaza Classic Film Festival's showing of La Veganza De Pancho Villa.
A silent film that will have a live symphony quartet playing the score in attendance.

I'll be the handsome guy with the big beard and glasses with the super-hottie.
Can't miss us.

We'll be dancing tonight and enjoying wonderfulness tomorrow.

I wish everyone here a fantastic weekend!
Have fun......and stop culturin' us!!
 
Have fun......and stop culturin' us!!
Always lovin' culturin'!!!
And my homeboys and homegirls here!

The only thing I dislike about El Paso is that I wish I could have more face to faces and get-togethers with you guys.
Wherever you are.

I feel like I'm in the opposite end of Siberia sometimes...

I mean, here we are, in Texas and no HEB???
Because the supply lines would be too long? That's some Siberia shizznozz right there.
 
Always lovin' culturin'!!!
And my homeboys and homegirls here!

The only thing I dislike about El Paso is that I wish I could have more face to faces and get-togethers with you guys.
Wherever you are.

I feel like I'm in the opposite end of Siberia sometimes...

I mean, here we are, in Texas and no HEB???
Because the supply lines would be too long? That's some Siberia shizznozz right there.
Some of us aren't in Texas. lol

Hey, does watching a Japanese, subtitled Netflix drama series about a girl who had her body switched with someone else count as "culture"?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,182
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top