I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, it certainly sounds like you're gonna have a great time! Assuming your wife likes those kinds of things, I'm glad you do too!
She's a former pro salsa dancer (and the begging for her return never lets up). This is all her. Not me.
I just embrace her love for this like it's my own.

Corso

Reaction score
Now get off this website and get ready!!!:facepalm:
Nah... we have an hour and a half! I'm showered... fixed the beast on my face with oils and concoctions...
Just the choosing of clothes and the walking of dags to be done. All done in 15 minutes, put together.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She's a former pro salsa dancer (and the begging for her return never lets up). This is all her. Not me.
I just embrace her love for this like it's my own.
Sounds like a soulmate situation! I'm envious......but not enough to take up Salsa dancing.

Corso

Reaction score
Sounds like a soulmate situation! I'm envious......but not enough to take up Salsa dancing.
Don't blame you... although it's a dance, once you get the basics, that makes you look like a darn good dancer... for a white guy.
Just move that booty, swing them hips and sway the knees.
You know... while staying on beat. Not hard at all, for us whities...
Lol...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't blame you... although it's a dance, once you get the basics, that makes you look like a darn good dancer... for a white guy.
Just move that booty, swing them hips and sway the knees.
You know... while staying on beat. Not hard at all, for us whities...
Lol...
Hahaha! Swing the hips, eh? Not until I get a Medic Alert bracelet!!

Corso

Reaction score
Hahaha! Swing the hips, eh? Not until I get a Medic Alert bracelet!!
Ha ha ha! Truth! I'm about there!

I learned something kind of cray and it's absolutely true about my Type 1 Diabetes...
I'm calcifying from the inside out. It got a ... certain part you never want gotten.
I have calcifications in all of my tendons in my extremities. I move and it's... not enjoyable.

I'm literally turning into limestone from the inside-out! Only movement and attacking said areas helps.

I never thought Diabetes would turn me into stone... No matter how many times I get stoned.
New meaning to that term, eh?

Corso

Reaction score
Later taters! Love you all! Be amazing to see someone show up!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ha ha ha! Truth! I'm about there!

I learned something kind of cray and it's absolutely true about my Type 1 Diabetes...
I'm calcifying from the inside out. It got a ... certain part you never want gotten.
I have calcifications in all of my tendons in my extremities. I move and it's... not enjoyable.

I'm literally turning into limestone from the inside-out! Only movement and attacking said areas helps.

I never thought Diabetes would turn me into stone... No matter how many times I get stoned.
New meaning to that term, eh?
Holy crap, brother, I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm guessing there's little that can be done about it, or you'd be doing it. I'm glad you've got a great lady by your side to help you!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Good morning gang!! Good to have football back, but some of those guys on the main board are looking for any excuse to argue. Can't even post an opinion without being attacked. Oh well, salud!!
:laugh:,,,,SALUD!,,,,:starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It was on Latin minds thoughts. I said I thought the TD pass to Gallup was a little short and would have need picked with good coverage and that tool omer butted in and wouldn't leave it alone. Oh well, no biggie. Salud! Have a good one boys!!! And girl!
,,,:huh:,,,I believe I'd visited that THREAD ,although prolly prior to yer' visiting it COACH,,,, and yer' probably right about how it could've been picked or tipped, had that dill weed not stopped in his tracks to turn around & look back.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Why are pretty women so stuck up?
Well,Friend,I could write a book concercerning that subject matter of ponderation,,,the protective cover overview pretty much condenses it down to something akin to:" a high flying helium balloon touching down into a vast swath of prickley pear catcus patch ,as thousands of spined pricks are set to induce irreparable damage to their casing-liner,",,o_O

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/6JeyCIMwUwRkKzBz58wh091eEt72jwFbxq_CFx4iG4TO8TpJpsVt78W3i43KgQgeL8sfbGbHUskLWAO15_lMM49mbXBJ=s750
This stuff is good ifn ya like dark beer

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!!! I'm in such a good mood right now!
Going to have to start figuring out some decent, but light clothes to wear for tonight, but I'm, (as always) waiting til the last second.
No hat. Going with the part down the side and looking polite and clean cut, except for the big beard.

Good shoes... Can't dance with uncomfortable shoes. It took me all day to convince wifey to lose the 3 inchers because she's going to cramp. She hasn't straight up danced in 6 months!
2 and a half is the max. I'm putting her foot down! I mean mine! For hers! Lol! You know what I mean.

For me... as formal as I get: Unbuttoned button-up and a wife-bea... tank-top underneath. Sheesh! You have to censor everything nowadays...
Gonna look slick as hell. I'm looking forward to peeps buying us drinks by the handfuls and good music and sweating.

There Will Be Sweating.

That was for @Risen Star .

Status
Not open for further replies.