I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Trouty, @Ranching @RGV_C_Los [USER=39011]@waldoputty I have another date with that same fella I was telling ya's about. He's at the shore as well. Just found that out. !Salud
tenor.gif
[/USER]
What! I'm not at the shore! But, I could be!......

I'm at South padre island having scotch and water watching the waves come in!

Salud, Gang!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Right on! One day...
I will find that right song.
If it makes you feel any better, I will listen to Ravel's Bolero, if it happens to be playing, and I have nothing else to do. Same applies to Tchaikovsky, Bach, and Beethoven, given the right mood and composition.....I'm not a total cretin!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
"Love" the ***** made fans on this board that think if you aint from Texas you aint a true Boys fan, or have no right rooting for the team, or somehow aren't as diehard as them.

This narrative has pervaded the board for as long as I've been a member here, too. Nothing new. Just straight ***** made.

GTHO.

And good morning all!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Love" the ***** made fans on this board that think if you aint from Texas you aint a true Boys fan, or have no right rooting for the team, or somehow aren't as diehard as them.

This narrative has pervaded the board for as long as I've been a member here, too. Nothing new. Just straight ***** made.

GTHO.

And good morning all!
We only had one member with that attitude on the old site (who is now on this site) and you actually said his name..."Diehard". I'd like to see how "diehard" most of those guys would be if they were living in enemy territory. It's easy to represent, when you're surrounded by people who agree with you. Those of us who wear our gear, sport decals on our vehicles, and root out loud at the bar for our 'Boys, all while outnumbered 50 to 1 at all times know what it's like to be a real diehard fan.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We only had one member with that attitude on the old site (who is now on this site) and you actually said his name..."Diehard". I'd like to see how "diehard" most of those guys would be if they were living in enemy territory. It's easy to represent, when you're surrounded by people who agree with you. Those of us who wear our gear, sport decals on our vehicles, and root out loud at the bar for our 'Boys, all while outnumbered 50 to 1 at all times know what it's like to be a real diehard fan.
His name was actually invoked when I had words with some other turd gatekeeping on what a real fan is. I've had many, many run ins with DHB, but he and I have seemed to patch it up. If I see filth gatekeeping posts from him about that, I will, again, have an issue with him.

You lose me forever when you call me less of a fan because I don't live in Texas. Forever. It's unforgivable to question my fan card, or question the fan card of others that live out of state. I won't put on ignore, but I will never forget it. That's low-blow, going for the nut sack ***** made'ery.

Status
Not open for further replies.