I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
His name was actually invoked when I had words with some other turd gatekeeping on what a real fan is. I've had many, many run ins with DHB, but he and I have seemed to patch it up. If I see filth gatekeeping posts from him about that, I will, again, have an issue with him.

You lose me forever when you call me less of a fan because I don't live in Texas. Forever. It's unforgivable to question my fan card, or question the fan card of others that live out of state. I won't put on ignore, but I will never forget it. That's low-blow, going for the nut sack ***** made'ery.
People are just idiots. As if everyone who loves the Cowboys are supposed to pack everything up and move to DFW. This jackass from the other site tried to tell me I should be rooting for the Giants or Patriots.......So that's what qualifies as a "diehard fan"?....Proximity???

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
People are just idiots. As if everyone who loves the Cowboys are supposed to pack everything up and move to DFW. This jackass from the other site tried to tell me I should be rooting for the Giants or Patriots.......So that's what qualifies as a "diehard fan"?....Proximity???
Right!? Dude, I stick up HARD for out state Cowboys fans, being one myself. As I said in that jackass thread, I'm as diehard as any fan in Texas, and so are a bevy of other out of state (Texas) Cowboys fans. Half this board is out of state (hell, half our fandom is). And Texas has just as many bandwagon fans as any other state.

I think the punk's name was America's Cowboy. He should change his name to Texas Gatekeeper. ***** made. Of the truest order.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Right!? Dude, I stick up HARD for out state Cowboys fans, being one myself. As I said in that jackass thread, I'm as diehard as any fan in Texas, and so are a bevy of other out of state (Texas) Cowboys fans. Half this board is out of state (hell, half our fandom is). And Texas has just as many bandwagon fans as any other state.

I think the punk's name was America's Cowboy. He should change his name to Texas Gatekeeper. ***** made. Of the truest order.
Hmm, we had an America's Cowboy on the old site, but I never saw him post anything like that. Hopefully, it's not the same guy.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Personally, I think it speaks volumes about fan loyalty to to support a team outside their "home court". You also have a bit of a different perspective because the local media are so focused on the local team.

Take the Denver Broncos (I live in Colorado) and the roasting the front office is getting for selecting Paxton Lynch - although they signed Case Keenum in the off-season, you can't read any updates on the team without a reference to Lynch.

If nothing else, it makes you appreciate what we have going on in Dallas

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Personally, I think it speaks volumes about fan loyalty to to support a team outside their "home court". You also have a bit of a different perspective because the local media are so focused on the local team.

Take the Denver Broncos (I live in Colorado) and the roasting the front office is getting for selecting Paxton Lynch - although they signed Case Keenum in the off-season, you can't read any updates on the team without a reference to Lynch.

If nothing else, it makes you appreciate what we have going on in Dallas
Definitely, my man, Colo. Plus we don't get local Dallas radio (as you allude to), so we have to actively search out our content, rather than just flipping on the radio and listening to the Fan.

Being out of state presents challenges, another of which is logistics to making it out to games. I have to hope we play the Rams or Chargers to see the Boys. You, the same, but with the Broncs. Or we drop 3K down on a weekend to Texas...

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Definitely, my man, Colo. Plus we don't get local Dallas radio (as you allude to), so we have to actively search out our content, rather than just flipping on the radio and listening to the Fan.

Being out of state presents challenges, another of which is logistics to making it out to games. I have to hope we play the Rams or Chargers to see the Boys. You, the same, but with the Brons. Or we drop 3K down on a weekend to Texas...
We play in Giants Stadium once a year, but what a hassle, to drive 2 and a half hours before getting to the traffic, then sitting among a throng of New Yorkers against us, getting obnoxious.......I don't have the temperament to put up with that. lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We play in Giants Stadium once a year, but what a hassle, to drive 2 and a half hours before getting to the traffic, then sitting among a throng of New Yorkers against us, getting obnoxious.......I don't have the temperament to put up with that. lol
Not to mention your love of all things New York :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm from Texas but I'm probably further from Dallas than some of you.
Right!? Everyone is from all over. Your state is massive. Are you less of a fan because you're not in DFW, but the RGV instead? You should just watch soccer!!! :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
True, but the stadium is in Jersey, which is much better than NYC. :laugh:
Touché :laugh:

We're doing movie and burgers mañana, can't miss the game today, and I don't want to have to rush to make it back by 4pm. Have a great day, bud.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right!? Everyone is from all over. Your state is massive. Are you less of a fan because you're not in DFW, but the RGV instead? You should just watch soccer!!! :D[
That sounds kinda racists!! Lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.