I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
blonde moment from blonde parade
Blonde-Parade-Young-Collectors-Council-Ball.jpg
:facepalm:
 
Thank you PA. Oh come on, you probably said the same thing a year ago and the Terps upset those Longhorns. You guys are at home too. I'm sure Coach Canada is well prepared for the opener. Good luck!:flagwave:
@PA Cowboy Fan Terps beat 'em in Texas & now at home. Last I heard 3x's is a charm.:D
Yes, I am no fan of ND either. It should be a good game.
Gonna be tough beating them at home.
 
@PA Cowboy Fan Terps beat 'em in Texas & now at home. Last I heard 3x's is a charm.:D
Gonna be tough beating them at home.
I'm really stunned. I'm so proud of that team. The players came together and played a great game. Too bad the stadium looked so empty. And Fedex is a swamp. Have no idea why they didn't play in Baltimore.

Sounds like you had an exciting game too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,872
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top