everyone has their preference for kitty
What-Does-It-Mean-When-a-Cat-Lies-on-Its-Back.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
putty has very busy 2 weeks before china trip
cannot wait to check out white casting couch
Well,ya know there WALLY?
,,,er,,,the dirty grimy filth stained knees of yer' PUTTYPOWERPANTS are GONNA QUICKLY be obvious, from the waldo-like angle you'll be ogling with yer putty-like goggled recording smart pervo glasses you wear,while rendering closer visual inspections on all them ASIAN LADYBOYS ( as it's common knowledge you've been cybernetically advertising this grandiose Gayly PLANNED extravaganza of THE expressed virtuousness of PUTTYISM on display,,, to yer' fellow homeland Puttyites),,,and now,Waldo? That's more than likely to soil that whole purity aspect of the "whiteness" of that there "casting couch" once yer' fully involved in the conducting of yer frenzied friskiness of a no furry balled freak show,ya know,,,o_O

* just saying, Bro!

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well,ya know there WALLY?
,,,er,,,the dirty grimy filth stained knees of yer' PUTTYPOWERPANTS are GONNA QUICKLY be obvious, from the waldo-like angle you'll be ogling with yer putty-like goggled recording smart pervo glasses you wear,while rendering closer visual inspections on all them ASIAN LADYBOYS ( as it's common knowledge you've been cybernetically advertising this grandiose Gayly PLANNED extravaganza of THE expressed virtuousness of PUTTYISM on display,,, to yer' fellow homeland Puttyites),,,and now,Waldo? That's more than likely to soil that whole purity aspect of the "whiteness" of that there "casting couch" once yer' fully involved in the conducting of yer frenzied friskiness of a no furry balled freak show,ya know,,,o_O

actually right now putty is busy getting language lessons. putty speaks the wrong dialect and getting tutoring!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
actually right now putty is busy getting language lessons. putty speaks the wrong dialect and getting tutoring!
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,, COPY THAT,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Well,if yer' as willing as the way you appear? You'll no doubt be seeded with a multitude of imparted dialects implanted within you on yer' "Asians of that particular persuasion to PARTY in yer' PUTTYPOWERPANTS,in a PROLONGED participation being preferably preferred",,, yer' bound to be gagging on the impartation of varying dialects to the point to where you'll be overflowing in what they'll be putting to you, ol' PUTTY-BUDDY,,,have a gay ol' time,Bro!:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Oh, Jeeze-whiz!!! I'd almost forgot to wish you that I'm sure hoping yer' plane makes it over to whatever downtown wok-ville of yer' native birth without crashing in the ocean and that upcoming scheduled test release of that H-N-V #42 batch don't go down while yer' fully engaged in those white casting couch rituals, ya know? as that'd prolly be scary terrible bad, huh,Bro?

:yourock::dance::yourock:

o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hey WALLY! @waldoputty ,,, putting all the callous FEUDIAN issued puttyunpowered smackaround aside,,,have fun dude!

*if I get a chance
( remember to) I'll dig up this unopened milk white beer bottle sized bottle of like high octane Chinaman's everclear alcohol, and maybe you could translate some off what's chicken stretched out on the outside of the bottle ( I'd snagged it outta' an old Jewish Man's house trailer that he'd keeled over stone cold dead in, laid there on the floor by the front door over a month,,,,as I had to be the one to prep& yard his trailer house outta' the trailer park,,, dude,man, did that interior of that stink,WHEW,,,& the bristles of his short cropped hair that sloughed off & stuck to the shag carpet was first thing seeing walking in)

:thumbup:o_O:thumbup:

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Oh, Jeeze-whiz!!! I'd almost forgot to wish you that I'm sure hoping yer' plane makes it over to whatever downtown wok-ville of yer' native birth without crashing in the ocean and that upcoming scheduled test release of that H-N-V #42 batch don't go down while yer' fully engaged in those white casting couch rituals, ya know? as that'd prolly be scary terrible bad, huh,Bro?

:yourock::dance::yourock:

o_O

seriously, no time for any fun.
15 meetings in 20 days...
at least 4 cities, and may be 5.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Hey WALLY! @waldoputty ,,, putting all the callous FEUDIAN issued puttyunpowered smackaround aside,,,have fun dude!

*if I get a chance
( remember to) I'll dig up this unopened milk white beer bottle sized bottle of like high octane Chinaman's everclear alcohol, and maybe you could translate some off what's chicken stretched out on the outside of the bottle ( I'd snagged it outta' an old Jewish Man's house trailer that he'd keeled over stone cold dead in, laid there on the floor by the front door over a month,,,,as I had to be the one to prep& yard his trailer house outta' the trailer park,,, dude,man, did that interior of that stink,WHEW,,,& the bristles of his short cropped hair that sloughed off & stuck to the shag carpet was first thing seeing walking in)

:thumbup:o_O:thumbup:

thanks man.
i have not been to asia for 8 years, so it will be interesting.
one drawback is cz may be blocked there and i dont have time to get a vpn...
but i suspect i will be working pretty hard.
so may not have much chance anyway...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thanks man.
Have fun and good luck
When are you going

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
everyone has their preference for kitty
What-Does-It-Mean-When-a-Cat-Lies-on-Its-Back.jpg
:lmao:No comment!
thanks man.
Going to miss my Putty. You're going to have so much fun. How long are you staying over there?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Who's gonna feed your pet rats?
putty will have to drive up to sf to initiate catnip procedure before going.
also need to check mail.

before going to sf, will be in phoenix tomorrow for 3 days.
it is 85F there!
we are spoiled in cali!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Melonfeud

Reaction score
beer no, Tim Smith moonshine yes
tim_withstill.jpg
Man ,that's the operating set up of A STRAIGHT CANE SUGAR BASED BATCH RUN OF NOTHING BUT POP-SKULL CHEAP CRAP ,better suited for use as a motor fuel than imbibing,,,o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.