I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
That is beautiful. Seems so peaceful too.
It was! We were the only ones up there for the first hour or so. I get started really early on day hikes, normally I’m the first one there and start off with a head lamp type thing.

We did a 15 mile hike (kicked my azz) with lots of elevation changes, had to cross several snowfields, etc. We didn’t see a single person for the first 10 miles or so.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Is that Garrett's new slogan for this season? His replacement HC must have had Booger make that one up. Nothing like taking over with a high draft pick and no cap space.

that is putty slogan for a long time!
got patent rights

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Which fan base is the worse? The Dak sucks group or the Dak is better than Aikman group? lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which fan base is the worse? The Dak sucks group or the Dak is better than Aikman group? lol
Tie, just like Romo. You choose the middle ground here and just sit back and watch the fireworks.

I don't like or dislike anyone on the team enough to get into an argument. Got so bad on the old site, they had to create a sub forum and get a mod to volunteer to go in and referee. I would bet that 80% of the timeouts were personal insult arguments, like fat women over the last chicken leg, started over Romo.

aria

Reaction score
Miss him and hope he handles his bidness well and comes back.
Ditto. I lost touch with him awhile ago, bout time I shoot him a text. Wish him the best, it’s amazing how much we had in common once we started chatting.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Been benched for speaking the truth. Salud!! Now I know why Trout and Loci haven't been around. God forbid we have a little fun to distract us. Salud!

Status
Not open for further replies.