I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I am so sorry, I thought Operation Catnip was stealing Daboyz from Coach.....LOL

Now I learn it is not such or the idea you are the pied piper of rats and/or cats, it is mere rodent control of the dwelling.... I really do need to apologize for my assumptions.... Enjoy Cali as long as you can..... Forgive me, and hope you get such handled....

Mind you, while I am being sincere, I will still be picking on you again tomorrow... You're still my Putty Buddy either way..... :p
:p

dallasdave

Reaction score
:lmao: :clap:That was awesome Ribblet. It's great seeing you back. @waldoputty would do the same every once in a while. Between the two of you, it's a tie. Your turn Putty. :laugh:
Oh ok. Putty, the rat noises go away cuz the buggers are eating the cat food. When they're done eating, they make noise again. Maybe try putting down some rat poison. Only problem with that, when they take the food inside the walls, that's where they'll die. Leaving you stench for quite sometime.

I miss DD. :( Have a good weekend too Sweetheart. ;)

:hammer:
Hi there Kity Cat ;)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
does bishop get between kitty and coachie at inopportune moments?
Yes!
I have a pic of me and the Pope. Maybe I'll make it my avatar
:lmao:
Hi there Kity Cat ;)
Well lookie here. My sexy surfer is back. You come and go as Putty's rats & cats. :lmao:(Hi Sweetheart. Missed You. :D)
hmmmmm, bishop was probably flying his half-staff
:lmao2:ATTENNN-TION!

:laugh:
sounds like dd wants some action
Jealous?! :muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
another paperwork day :(
I started substituting last Thursday. I hadn't been in a classroom since I became a head coach and AD in 2003. I accepted a 9 day assignment as an 8th grade English substitute. It was tough the first couple of days. I used to love to teach, still do. I only want to sub once or twice a week just to have something to do. I took the 9 day assignment to immerse myself in it and get my groove back. Can't wait til it over next Tuesday!!! Lol!!!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
I started substituting last Thursday. I hadn't been in a classroom since I became a head coach and AD in 2003. I accepted a 9 day assignment as an 8th grade English substitute. It was tough the first couple of days. I used to love to teach, still do. I only want to sub once or twice a week just to have something to do. I took the 9 day assignment to immerse myself in it and get my groove back. Can't wait til it over next Tuesday!!! Lol!!!!

u r getting bored coachie :lmao:
think u need to take up some traveling
how about trips during the hottest months, say to europe june-july and south america aug-sept

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
do u always say yes that loudly?
:angry:
i guess that was a loud meow
happy0007.gif

Good to be back Kity --like that cat hat ;):welcome:
Thank you dear.

:angry::angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.