I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
She really did It was like a dream sequence she pounced on me and her eyes would not let go.
Then she told me she was going home .. just a block way...
Oh shnaps!! Chances for more are merely a block away!!!
 
Oh shnaps!! Chances for more are merely a block away!!!
Yeah well this block away is an hour from where I live but I would drive that far to hit that. I mean she is smoking.
And whats weird is I have known her for 6 months and we have only really had small talk.
she was transferred to this other area an hour away and she saw me and pounced on me and the maxdoggs will was weak.
I gave in instantly:p
 
Yeah well this block away is an hour from where I live but I would drive that far to hit that. I mean she is smoking.
And whats weird is I have known her for 6 months and we have only really had small talk.
she was transferred to this other area an hour away and she saw me and pounced on me and the maxdoggs will was weak.
I gave in instantly:p
Like a true dawwwwg!!!!!! :D
 
Just pound it, Melon, and grab a new cold!!

Gosh damn I miss my beer! Tried to give my leftover beer to my neighbors but they wouldn't take it. My dad would, but he'd have a conniption fit if he saw the load I would drop off at his house LOL

Sound wisdom!:lmao: :thumbup:
 
Yeah well this block away is an hour from where I live but I would drive that far to hit that. I mean she is smoking.
And whats weird is I have known her for 6 months and we have only really had small talk.
she was transferred to this other area an hour away and she saw me and pounced on me and the maxdoggs will was weak.
I gave in instantly:p

:thumbup:(blog that on penthouse forum Max!)

Man! When I drove taxi at night,,, whew! The drunk 19 y.o. college girls were falling from the sky on me, then the boatload of working hoe's and strippers ( they didn't wanna pay the cab fare in cash, I'll tell you that much,what they did pay in, wouldn't go in the gas tank either.:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
 
:thumbup:(blog that on penthouse forum Max!)

Man! When I drove taxi at night,,, whew! The drunk 19 y.o. college girls were falling from the sky on me, then the boatload of working hoe's and strippers ( they didn't wanna pay the cab fare in cash, I'll tell you that much,what they did pay in, wouldn't go in the gas tank either.:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
***** awesome bro!!
I once was at a frat party at Lehigh university and banged a smoking hot future doctor lol.
A couple days later she would not return my calls:muttley:
 
***** awesome bro!!
I once was at a frat party at Lehigh university and banged a smoking hot future doctor lol.
A couple days later she would not return my calls:muttley:

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2: must've wrecked her in admirable fashion,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

" she knot gonna take it from the dog,no-mo"

I've noticed the smaller/ petite gals seldom seek a repeat performance with me , and that's a bummer , some of my darker skinned girl friends have called me 'brother' before,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:. :huh:
 
:thumbup:(blog that on penthouse forum Max!)

Man! When I drove taxi at night,,, whew! The drunk 19 y.o. college girls were falling from the sky on me, then the boatload of working hoe's and strippers ( they didn't wanna pay the cab fare in cash, I'll tell you that much,what they did pay in, wouldn't go in the gas tank either.:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
This is so awesome, Melon!!!!! You tiger!!!
 
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2: must've wrecked her in admirable fashion,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

" she knot gonna take it from the dog,no-mo"

I've noticed the smaller/ petite gals seldom seek a repeat performance with me , and that's a bummer , some of my darker skinned girl friends have called me 'brother' before,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:. :huh:
True Dat! LOl.
Although once she figured out I was not in college I think she was scared away.
But yeah the dog tore her in half.
 
LOL It happened out of the blue.
This girl has eyes of an angel and a tat that goes across the top of her chest.
She is so ***** sweet.
Got a stripper to go home with you....sweet, max!
j/k

I miss strange. Need to at least buy my wife some wigs or something.
.:popcorn:
:popcorn:
:popcorn:
:lmao2:
 
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2: must've wrecked her in admirable fashion,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

" she knot gonna take it from the dog,no-mo"

I've noticed the smaller/ petite gals seldom seek a repeat performance with me , and that's a bummer , some of my darker skinned girl friends have called me 'brother' before,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:. :huh:
The sisters can take it!! :grin::flagwave::grin:.
 
:thumbup:(blog that on penthouse forum Max!)

Man! When I drove taxi at night,,, whew! The drunk 19 y.o. college girls were falling from the sky on me, then the boatload of working hoe's and strippers ( they didn't wanna pay the cab fare in cash, I'll tell you that much,what they did pay in, wouldn't go in the gas tank either.:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,124
Messages
14,668,966
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top