I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo my brotha whats doing?
Yeah absolut is smooth.
Just chilling, brudda! Arguing with people in the Fan Zone and watching the end of the Cavs game :)

Life is good right now, brudda. And I'm on 4mg of Klonopin :D
 
Just chilling, brudda! Arguing with people in the Fan Zone and watching the end of the Cavs game :)

Life is good right now, brudda. And I'm on 4mg of Klonopin :D
Sweet. I'm having a great night also.
I Had some strange today. LOL.;)
 
:(

Sad day for Cowboys Nation. But it could be way worse.
Yer' right,, count the blessings and give ye thanks!
I've harbored ill feelings at times about a teams plane going down(any teams),,, that would be horrible,,, (stop that thinking,RIGHT NOW.)
I've been working on this same can of bud for about an hour now troutster!
Can seem to put forth the effort I reckon,,,:lmao2:
 
Yer' right,, count the blessings and give ye thanks!
I've harbored ill feelings at times about a teams plane going down(any teams),,, that would be horrible,,, (stop that thinking,RIGHT NOW.)
I've been working on this same can of bud for about an hour now troutster!
Can seem to put forth the effort I reckon,,,:lmao2:
Just pound it, Melon, and grab a new cold!!

Gosh damn I miss my beer! Tried to give my leftover beer to my neighbors but they wouldn't take it. My dad would, but he'd have a conniption fit if he saw the load I would drop off at his house LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,124
Messages
14,668,966
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top