Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Looks like you got it working, Boxer! How'd you post the pics?I have a old lenovo l am trying tofire up! Give me a few minutes.
Looks like you got it working, Boxer! How'd you post the pics?I have a old lenovo l am trying tofire up! Give me a few minutes.
Good strategy...but if you don't drink them fast...they get too warm!! Then if you drink em fast...you got to get up for a leak!! Just can't win!!



Welcome to the Beer Thread, Martian...Wouldn't it be better to know who's on the topic!?!...I'm kind of use to knowing how many people are reading along.....what can I say!?...
Hey Trouty. Yes, l posted them on google photos and copied and pasted here with the laptop. Pain in the backside!
Man, I have a huge bladder, I would pound about five or six before needing to drain the lizard!Good strategy...but if you don't drink them fast...they get too warm!! Then if you drink em fast...you got to get up for a leak!! Just can't win!!
Just let it go....fun while your doin it!The repeat commode run can be a an annoyance,,, I've not gone full hillbilly yet! and ran a length of garden hose thru the house wall /back of the couch with a plastic funnel hose clamped, but it's a tempting concept,,,,![]()

It was hard, Boxer? Did you just paste in the reply box?Hey Trouty. Yes, l posted them on google photos and copied and pasted here with the laptop. Pain in the backside!
You'll grow a new liver!Man, I have a huge bladder, I would pound about five or six before needing to drain the lizard!
Don't know how much longer his dry out is gonna last for. Prolly get the next lab and if it's g2g, I'm gonna back off the wagon![]()
And did you access google photos through your gmail account?Hey Trouty. Yes, l posted them on google photos and copied and pasted here with the laptop. Pain in the backside!
Friggin A!!! Miss being boozed with y'allYou'll grow a new liver!
Yes. Had to download the app and **** around. But, after that justcopy and paste here directly!It was hard, Boxer? Did you just paste in the reply box?
Did it get you amped up, Melon? To this day I've never had one. I think even Budweiser had a caffeine beer



What app???Yes. Had to download the app and **** around. But, after that justcopy and paste here directly!
Drunk!!Friggin A!!! Miss being boozed with y'all![]()

I didn't have a google account!!What app???
Hell yeah man!!! Kinda like doing coke and slamming bushmills!! All nighters!!Oh,heck ya! I'd usually crack open a bud first (to cut the dust) then pound a sparks, I'd proceed to pound beers past midnight at my reloading bench listening to tunes/ George Noory,,,,![]()



Oh, so you created a gmail account and then went to the google photos from there?I didn't have a google account!!
Hey, Captain!!! Good even to you, good sir!!!!!Yeah, I don't mind work I can watch other people work all day![]()










Just let it go....fun while your doin it!![]()
it ain't no different than a ' piss tube' on a chopper in principle,,,
Yeah. Pain.Oh, so you created a gmail account and then went to the google photos from there?
Thanks, Boxer!!!
