Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,769
- Reaction score
- 121,361
Actually, it was Black. Not badThat's a ******* great price for doubles of blue. Holy ****.
Actually, it was Black. Not badThat's a ******* great price for doubles of blue. Holy ****.
Whisky and steak...hard to beat that!! Never had JW...Must give it a try! That whisky kills me now..l used to drink Bushmills 12 yr old by the liter.Wassup? Just got in from the steakhouse. $8 JWB doubles, oh the steaks are good too.
Aaah, ok, I was like whhhaaaaat!!!!! Makes sense nowActually, it was Black. Not bad
Hey Martian, I'm a fellow south Texan, about 120 miles south in Harlingen and SPI...Forget the "Like" button...give me the "Don't Like" button please!...![]()
...Forget the "Like" button...give me the "Don't Like" button please!...![]()



Bushmills kills anything JW black or below. I'm a huge scotch guy, well was. JW Green and above is where it's at. You can find very affordable scotch that is in between JWG and bushmills. JWG isn't bad either for the price. Buchanan's 12 is pretty decentWhisky and steak...hard to beat that!! Never had JW...Must give it a try! That whisky kills me now..l used to drink Bushmills 12 yr old by the liter.
..."Test"....This is a test of the emergency post quote feature....This is only a test!....Had this been a true response to a post, I would have probably greatly insulted your intelligence!.....Please return to whatever you thought you were doing!...TDMUhh, he's actually a Martian. Geez, Coach
![]()
Like...8>}
This is the Don't Like button.
..."Test"....This is a test of the emergency post quote feature....This is only a test!....Had this been a true response to a post, I would have probably greatly insulted your intelligence!.....Please return to whatever you thought you were doing!...TDM




Yeah. Everybody does.I also had a crazy vodka stage. I would go through stages of hard booze.
Dude.....you hit it outta the park every time.......I hate you.
This is the Don't Like button.
Ya, 50+ posts b-4 I was deemed worthy,,,, I think.He has to post in the Fan Zone, Boxer. I got mine right away since I was a site donor for three years before I posted a single post. But some get it at 50-80 I've seen.
Martian just needs to hit up the Fan Zone and he'll get it quickly![]()
The bull would taste a lot better!!Damn, Haley's dog looks like my bull! Lol
Guilty as charged!Yeah. Everybody does.
