I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all Texas teams. The Texans are probably my least favorite, but they are from my state, so.....

well u can root for the astros over the rangers and the spurs over the mavs
what happens if you move out of texas?
 
well u can root for the astros over the rangers and the spurs over the mavs
what happens if you move out of texas?
I'll always be from Texas. No matter where life takes me I will bleed Lone Star beer and Chili.
 
Received a retirement plaque today. Felt a little weird. Fifty years old and retired, Wow! Now what? Lol
 
had a few healthy breakfast today.
orange juice from our tree.
home made bread
oat meal
oh yum

lunch is home made chicken soup and vege

no naughty ribs and booze for me :lmao:
 
had a few healthy breakfast today.
orange juice from our tree.
home made bread
oat meal
oh yum

lunch is home made chicken soup and vege

no naughty ribs and booze for me :lmao:
Sausage, egg and cheese taco for breakfast. Beef and Chicken fajitas for lunch, left over baby backs for dinner. I normally don't eat like that, but what the hell. IT'S FRIDAY!
 
Sausage, egg and cheese taco for breakfast. Beef and Chicken fajitas for lunch, left over baby backs for dinner. I normally don't eat like that, but what the hell. IT'S FRIDAY!

u r a naughty boy.
all that cholesterol.
u need to catch rock shrimp - though i have no idea how.
fajitas sound good.
u had to stick the ribs in there :lmao:
 
Sausage, egg and cheese taco for breakfast. Beef and Chicken fajitas for lunch, left over baby backs for dinner. I normally don't eat like that, but what the hell. IT'S FRIDAY!
Now your talkin...cholesterol!! Whats that!! I love butter...eggs...pig...and everything thats good for you!!
 
Sausage, egg and cheese taco for breakfast. Beef and Chicken fajitas for lunch, left over baby backs for dinner. I normally don't eat like that, but what the hell. IT'S FRIDAY!
Coach, what are you mixin with the Gatorade this Friday??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,161
Messages
14,670,500
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top