I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a few healthy breakfast today.
orange juice from our tree.
home made bread
oat meal
oh yum

lunch is home made chicken soup and vege

no naughty ribs and booze for me :lmao:
That is just wrong!!;)...oatmeal...don't they hang the hang the old folks on hooks and throw that at them in the old folks homes!!
 
That is just wrong!!;)...oatmeal...don't they hang the hang the old folks on hooks and throw that at them in the old folks homes!!

son, u need to listen to me.
i am only trying to help and heal you.
you do want me to heal you?
 
They had some great gut rot wine in Nova Scotia...when l was a kid...fortified...Chateau Gay and my favourite...Old Sailor...Swing and Sway with Chateau Gay....
 
They had some great gut rot wine in Nova Scotia...when l was a kid...fortified...Chateau Gay and my favourite...Old Sailor...Swing and Sway with Chateau Gay....
I don't drink wine much, not really knowledgeable on the subject. I do like to add frozen fruit to it and drink it like sangria.
 
I don't drink wine much, not really knowledgeable on the subject. I do like to add frozen fruit to it and drink it like sangria.
Well Coach...its all about the effect!! Everything else is over rated. I used to buy old gut rot booze and put it in fancy bottles...nobody complained or noticed shytt.
 
Cool Haley. My wife likes wine also but she likes Zinfandel which is semi sweet. I can drink it but I prefer dryer.
My wife hardly ever drinks, but she does like sweet red or Zinfandel. That's normally what I buy, just cause she can join me for a drink.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,162
Messages
14,670,577
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top