I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
trouty, even though we are following each other, it does not mean we will be joined at the hip
 
remember, when i was not on the board, u need to sing "he's got a ticket to ride, he's got a ticket to ride ride ride, ... and he dont care"
I'll gladly sing any Beatles tune, always, Waldo!!!
 
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What's good, dear friend?
Everything's good my brother! Slept in past noon, wiped out the last of a batch of oyster stew I'd made ( if opening cans and dumping them together is considered making:laugh:)
I need to track down a single axle trailer I'd loaned out to somebody who was moving, it's been over a week, and have not gotten a return call yet( it's an homemade all steel tilt bed and I use it haul my Harley to the shop when it breaks down/dies on me):confused:
 
dont worry ur pretty head, one donkey at a time
so we have private time
I'm glad for you, I can't imagine how sore it would be for you to let those donkeys just have free reign on ol' Putty. Poor feller. Pace them, Waldo :)
 
Everything's good my brother! Slept in past noon, wiped out the last of a batch of oyster stew I'd made ( if opening cans and dumping them together is considered making:laugh:)
I need to track down a single axle trailer I'd loaned out to somebody who was moving, it's been over a week, and have not gotten a return call yet( it's an homemade all steel tilt bed and I use it haul my Harley to the shop when it breaks down/dies on me):confused:

if ur trailer has issues, i will lend u trouty
 
Everything's good my brother! Slept in past noon, wiped out the last of a batch of oyster stew I'd made ( if opening cans and dumping them together is considered making:laugh:)
I need to track down a single axle trailer I'd loaned out to somebody who was moving, it's been over a week, and have not gotten a return call yet( it's an homemade all steel tilt bed and I use it haul my Harley to the shop when it breaks down/dies on me):confused:
That's ****ed up. Let someone borrow something and then nada. Disrespectful, my brother. I hope you find it, man. Give that guy a good peace of your mind, too, Melon!
 
I'm glad for you, I can't imagine how sore it would be for you to let those donkeys just have free reign on ol' Putty. Poor feller. Pace them, Waldo :)

come on trouty, dont be shy.
we know how u like it :lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,180
Messages
14,671,219
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top