waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
how cruise ships dispose of garbage
![]()

Cheers, my buddy got in from Utah at 2. He hadn't drank in a couple of years, he downed 3 beers in 20 minutes and another 5 since. I think he's gonna pasa out early. Hes 67 years old. Going strong.Cheers, fellas! Hope everyone's day has been peaceful and fulfilling![]()
LOL!! Pace him, Coach!! I can't wait for my "first beer"Cheers, my buddy got in from Utah at 2. He hadn't drank in a couple of years, he downed 3 beers in 20 minutes and another 5 since. I think he's gonna pasa out early. Hes 67 years old. Going strong.
Hey, JC! Hope all is well, friend
Cheers, fellas! Hope everyone's day has been peaceful and fulfilling![]()
Good luck tomorrow! Hope all goes well. God bless.LOL!! Pace him, Coach!! I can't wait for my "first beer"![]()
All good Trouty.Hey, JC! Hope all is well, friend![]()
Cheers, HEY DFWJC how did you like my post in the salary cap thread of Ice Ice Baby ????All good Trouty.
Salud in advance for manana.!

Cheers, fellas! Hope everyone's day has been peaceful and fulfilling![]()
Thanks, dear Coach. Going tomorrow first thing, when I find out the results I'll let you guys knowGood luck tomorrow! Hope all goes well. God bless.
Thanks, JC!All good Trouty.
Salud in advance for manana.!
(I know I'm not JC) but I'm gonna check it out now!!!Cheers, HEY DFWJC how did you like my post in the salary cap thread of Ice Ice Baby ????![]()



Good luck Trouty, hope for good thingsThanks, dear Coach. Going tomorrow first thing, when I find out the results I'll let you guys know![]()



Thanks, dear Coach. Going tomorrow first thing, when I find out the results I'll let you guys know![]()

Ice Ice Baby ---What do you think ?(I know I'm not JC) but I'm gonna check it out now!!!![]()
