Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Señor Chow.![]()




Since you crowned him, Coach, only you can change it. It is Señor Chow, now.
I just ignore his "general" and "admiral" requests
Señor Chow.![]()




That's good stuff with fried rice and duck sauce.
That's what you ate tonight, Señor Chow?General Chow
That's where my dad went to Optometry school. He did his undergrad at U of North Dakota. I have a lot of family in ND. Get this; my cousin, who is a lifelong Cowboys fan, is partners with Carson Wentz's dad.Randy is a great guy, I got to know him a few years ago when he did some camps for me. It was cool to meet one of my idols and he turns out to be a good guy.
I almost went to the university of Houston to study optometry, it was my first choice, didn't work out, ended up being a coach instead. Salud!
We're bilingual, Mr. Or Señor, all the same. Lol
Since you crowned him, Coach, only you can change it. It is Señor Chow, now.
I just ignore his "general" and "admiral" requests![]()
Cool, two of my best friends are from ND.That's where my dad went to Optometry school. He did his undergrad at U of North Dakota. I have a lot of family in ND. Get this; my cousin, who is a lifelong Cowboys fan, is partners with Carson Wentz's dad.
That's what you ate tonight, Señor Chow?![]()
Cool, two of my best friends are from ND.
Fair enoughWe're bilingual, Mr. Or Señor, all the same. Lol
You'd have a blast in Vegas, Miley, gambling or otherwise! Shows, Concerts, boxing/MMA, Cirque De Soleil, amazing restaurants, and amazing bars/nightlife! Nine Fine Irishmen is my go-to spot when I'm out there! And the Rio's seafood buffet is. life.I've never been to Vegas. I went to NY for an optical show. It was either there, or the one in Vegas. Nothing about Vegas piques my interest. I'm not a gambler. I bet that bar is pretty rad, though!
I've had KFC, Coronel Sanders. Is that the same? Loloh my gosh, small world.
i spent some time in grand forks because our small company worked with UND.
have either of u ate at Sanders?
I've had KFC, Coronel Sanders. Is that the same? Lol
Since you crowned him, Coach, only you can change it. It is Señor Chow, now.
I just ignore his "general" and "admiral" requests![]()
gothca u. to the steamer we go!
![]()
Meat, good!!!nope
i like kfc too
sanders is IMO the best steak place in grand forks ND.
Meat, good!!!
Buenas noches, amigo.See you boys in the morning!!
Goodnight, brudda!See you boys in the morning!!
You watching all this craziness!? Love the nastinessBuenas noches, amigo.
Getting chippy, I love it. Going back and forth between the game and Four BrothersYou watching all this craziness!? Love the nastiness![]()
