I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
0812.jpg
http://i899.***BLOCKED***/albums/ac195/pew_pew/General/uhurayes.gif
 
German beer is really good
Indeed. It's very strong. One can't drink a so called 6pk (which they don't sell) of real German beer without kissing the pavement. :muttley:
"Like"....I guess one only gets to give out so many likes.
 
"Like" told ya, same mold lol.
Why can't I give out likes in this thread haley? The other threads I can.
Likes were disabled on this thread. Too easy to give out I guess. We normally just type in LIKE, you've already discovered that. Or we respond with an emoji. :thumbup:
 
Indeed. It's very strong. One can't drink a so called 6pk (which they don't sell) of real German beer without kissing the pavement. :muttley:
"Like"....I guess one only gets to give out so many likes.

I spent 2 1/2 years in Germany many moons ago. Definitely stronger lol
 
Morning, friends! Hoping all of you a blessed and safe day, today!

@Ranching, take 'er easy on the back, hope it's nothing serious other than the knots. Salud, amigo.

Bottom's up, mon freres! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,202
Messages
14,672,380
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top