I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy is a great guy, I got to know him a few years ago when he did some camps for me. It was cool to meet one of my idols and he turns out to be a good guy.
I almost went to the university of Houston to study optometry, it was my first choice, didn't work out, ended up being a coach instead. Salud!
That's where my dad went to Optometry school. He did his undergrad at U of North Dakota. I have a lot of family in ND. Get this; my cousin, who is a lifelong Cowboys fan, is partners with Carson Wentz's dad.
 
That's where my dad went to Optometry school. He did his undergrad at U of North Dakota. I have a lot of family in ND. Get this; my cousin, who is a lifelong Cowboys fan, is partners with Carson Wentz's dad.
Cool, two of my best friends are from ND.
 
That's what you ate tonight, Señor Chow? :)

i have not had dinner yet. but it will be steamed fish with scallions, ginger, cilantro sauce.
private, u keep disrepecting senior officers and u r off to the brig with bubba
u can do it -- G-E-N-E-R-A-L Chow
 
I've never been to Vegas. I went to NY for an optical show. It was either there, or the one in Vegas. Nothing about Vegas piques my interest. I'm not a gambler. I bet that bar is pretty rad, though!
You'd have a blast in Vegas, Miley, gambling or otherwise! Shows, Concerts, boxing/MMA, Cirque De Soleil, amazing restaurants, and amazing bars/nightlife! Nine Fine Irishmen is my go-to spot when I'm out there! And the Rio's seafood buffet is. life. :)
 
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Since you crowned him, Coach, only you can change it. It is Señor Chow, now. :)

I just ignore his "general" and "admiral" requests :D

gothca u. to the steamer we go!
trout2.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,202
Messages
14,672,380
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top